Well v Celts

I don't understand why that wee guy holds the camera under his fucking chin. I could see a fucking bogey up his nose the 3 mins I watched of it.

I did rewind to the "devastation bit" but it's all put on now. He knows what the weirdos who watch these things want.

Why's he moved stands anaw?

41 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

I don't understand why that wee guy holds the camera under his fucking chin. I could see a fucking bogey up his nose the 3 mins I watched of it.

I did rewind to the "devastation bit" but it's all put on now. He knows what the weirdos who watch these things want.

Why's he moved stands anaw?

Wondered if it was maybe something to do with the bois vs vloggers furore.

19 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

There is not one celtic fan on here (P&B) who actually goes to games.

Since Covid I've missed about 4 or 5 games, home and away including Europe, and a couple of them have been lockouts at Ibrox for Celtic fans 

Not looking promising for Tynecastle in a few weeks mind you. 

On 30/09/2023 at 14:50, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Watched the end of the game at TFS. I keep hearing people saying Celtic will drop points this season but so far, after only 7 games, they have nearly double the points of the team in 4th and nearly treble that of the team in 5th.

Admittedly it’s not a good look for the league and no other league worldwide will have a complexion like it but also, there is no way they will drop a lot of points this season.

It's not Celtic's problem other teams are dropping points wee man,Celtic can only take care of their own games.
The mighty well have had a decent start to the season the same goes to St Mirren.
Teams in this league can go on long unbeaten runs we've seen it in the past.
Credit to the mighty well for taking Celtic to the last minutes of this game it was a great finish to the game.

Edited by willywastecoat

I don't think people moaning about wild celebrations in the last minute have ever been to a game. What is the point in going to the football if you can't celebrate moments like that? I was near the back of the top tier and I couldn't even see the ball hit the net but it was still brilliant. Near enough that full section of young boys were out on the park when they equalised and fair dous to them, as frustrating as it was at the time, they got a bit back when we got the winner and nobody got hurt. 

Tough watch at times, Motherwell set up well and had chances. We are well organised but other than the game v Livi we don't seem to be as quick as last season and teams are finding it a bit easier to frustrate us.  Very impressed with the way we reacted to conceding the late goal. 

2 minutes ago, GeorgiosSamaras said:

I don't think people moaning about wild celebrations in the last minute have ever been to a game. What is the point in going to the football if you can't celebrate moments like that? I was near the back of the top tier and I couldn't even see the ball hit the net but it was still brilliant. Near enough that full section of young boys were out on the park when they equalised and fair dous to them, as frustrating as it was at the time, they got a bit back when we got the winner and nobody got hurt. 

Tough watch at times, Motherwell set up well and had chances. We are well organised but other than the game v Livi we don't seem to be as quick as last season and teams are finding it a bit easier to frustrate us.  Very impressed with the way we reacted to conceding the late goal. 

Apparently no Celtic fan on here goes to games. 

I'm hearing on Saturday that the Celtic fans forced their way through a turnstile and then kicked open an emergency exit to allow a very large number of ticketless fans in. In doing so, a police officer was injured and an steward was caught in the stampede and kicked in the jaw. So the stand was over occupied by quite a bit.

That sounds fairly serious. Mind when you couldnae get near the ground unless you could prove you had a ticket?

41 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

I'm hearing on Saturday that the Celtic fans forced their way through a turnstile and then kicked open an emergency exit to allow a very large number of ticketless fans in. In doing so, a police officer was injured and an steward was caught in the stampede and kicked in the jaw. So the stand was over occupied by quite a bit.

That sounds fairly serious. Mind when you couldnae get near the ground unless you could prove you had a ticket?

Heard that aswell. Makes sense that’s for sure. 

Anyone else know what was going on with the Celtic fans in the East Stand before the game with media vests on. Then getting chased out the ground. They ran by me throwing off the vests and sprinting down the street.

3 hours ago, GeorgiosSamaras said:

Home fans ended up on the park at the equaliser in response to away fans on the pitch at the first goal. Not defending the bois by any means but they weren't instigators as far as daft pitch invasions went.

Re the pitch invasions, the bottom tier of the away end was filled to bursting . To my untrained eye is looked like there were at least a couple hundred more fans than there were seats so perhaps not surprising that this spilled onto the pitch .

Also hearing the usual stuff about QR ticket sharing and then using weight of numbers/ queues to browbeat £9 per hour security to let them in. The first I ever heard of this was the England Italy euros final. Also heard from two other sources re the fire escape being kicked in so seems legit. 

If this is going to be a regular thing we really need to tighten up security or even close the bottom tier when the OF come to town at least for the next couple of games. 

1 hour ago, Stevie Kirk said:

If this is going to be a regular thing we really need to tighten up security or even close the bottom tier when the OF come to town at least for the next couple of games. 

Or the police start doing their jobs.

Problem is they are moaning about not getting an away allocation to the old firm games, this kind of scum behaviour continues they'll be getting reduced allocations to all games.

Also if there is some kind of incident due to a crush caused by people forcing their way in, they will take zero reponsibilty it will all be somebody else's fault.

Edited by Dosser1886

1 hour ago, Stevie Kirk said:

Re the pitch invasions, the bottom tier of the away end was filled to bursting . To my untrained eye is looked like there were at least a couple hundred more fans than there were seats so perhaps not surprising that this spilled onto the pitch .

Also hearing the usual stuff about QR ticket sharing and then using weight of numbers/ queues to browbeat £9 per hour security to let them in. The first I ever heard of this was the England Italy euros final. Also heard from two other sources re the fire escape being kicked in so seems legit. 

Celtic fans don't take their allocated seat at away games M8.

There were some interesting threads on a Hearts forum earlier this year about similar issues v OF: duplicated QR codes, 2 people squeezing automated turnstiles, pressuring stewards to let people in, entering through gates, etc. and crowding of certain areas once inside instead of using allocated seats.

If true surely it'll be cracked down upon... if nothing else what police match commander or stadium safety officer is going risk a bad accident causing injury - or worse still a tragedy - on their watch?

Edited by HibeeJibee

3 hours ago, Allroy for Prez said:

Didn't see any of that,but road works and fans turning up late and missing the start of the game is always a major problem.

5 hours ago, GeorgiosSamaras said:

celtic fans had plenty to say when Rangers fans did it, they're being held to their own standards.