Dundee v Ross County - Tue 24 Oct - 19:45

I live not too far from Dens and it's been pretty sunny and dry since Sunday morning. Not too sure that will have any relevance to the conditions at the ground, based on the recent state of the pitch after even the slightest drizzle.

Hoping it'll be on, without any real confidence that it will be...

7 hours ago, Spikethedee said:

I live not too far from Dens and it's been pretty sunny and dry since Sunday morning. Not too sure that will have any relevance to the conditions at the ground, based on the recent state of the pitch after even the slightest drizzle.

Hoping it'll be on, without any real confidence that it will be...

I'd be more worried by a frozen pitch at this point.

49 minutes ago, Pens_Dark said:

Who's on our injury list for this then? Cameron & Robinson?

Same team that started against hibs for me, or as close as possible. 

Tiffoney as well, plus Mulligan suspended.  Quite a lot of our attacking threat missing and a lot will be required of Bakayoko, McCowan, Pineda and Rudden.  If Lewis doesn't get a chance at some point then I'm not sure he ever will.

Edited by stu2910

1 minute ago, stu2910 said:

Tiffoney as well, plus Mulligan suspended.  Quite a lot of our attacking threat missing and a lot will be required of Bakayoko, McCowan and Rudden.  If Lewis doesn't get a chance at some point then I'm not sure he ever will.

Keep forgetting we have him to be honest. Hopefully we see what he has to offer tonight. 

1 minute ago, Pens_Dark said:

Keep forgetting we have him to be honest. Hopefully we see what he has to offer tonight. 

Not going to lie, after a big rebuild in the summer and so long without a match I could barely remember half the team when typing that, and missed Pineda initially.

Just now, stu2910 said:

Not going to lie, after a big rebuild in the summer and so long without a match I could barely remember half the team when typing that, and missed Pineda initially.

Totally mate. Do you have directions on how to get to Dens Park? Forgot where the fucker is.

23 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Have absolutely no idea what to expect from Dundee tonight. Makes a change as it’s normally my own team I have no idea what to expect from. 

I have no idea what to expect from them either but it looks nice, probably freezing.