Dundee v Ross County - Tue 24 Oct - 19:45

9 minutes ago, Hendo said:

Just out of interest, whats the script with Brophy and Henderson at County? I thought both would be decent signings, but they've hardly featured, Henderson isnt even on the bench tonight.

Henderson hasn't had a look in because they have been playing a back five for most of this season so far. Malky was in the press during the break to say that Henderson is working hard on his off-the-ball game to get him up to the demands of regular top flight football. 

Brophy has taken some time to get sharpness after his injury last season. He looked more at it in the last match County played when he came on as a sub. I thought he'd be in contention tonight for a start. Then I thought he'd be the first change on tonight. So who knows what is going on.

Edited by bunglebonce

Just now, bunglebonce said:

Henderson hasn't had a look in because have been playing a back five for most of this season so far.

Brophy has taken some time to get sharpness after his injury last season. He looked more at it in the last match County played when he came on as a sub. I thought he'd be in contention tonight for a start. Then I thought he'd be the first change on tonight. So who knows what is going on.

That post could have been on the St Mirren thread last season.