Bully Wee v Sons (7/10/23)

On 02/10/2023 at 12:55, DobbiesAgent said:

I'm assuming you're either unaware or ignorant to what calling someone a spear thrower is historically understood to mean, and given no mod has yet deleted it, it might be an idea to research and delete it yourself. 

Edited by The Moonster

1 hour ago, The Moonster said:

I'm assuming you're either unaware or ignorant to what calling someone a spear thrower is historically understood to mean, and given no mod has yet deleted it, it might be an idea to research and delete it yourself. 

It's probably both to be honest, but it would be better if the post was at least modified.

I’ll admit to being completely unaware and ignorant/uninformed as to what was assumed by my comment. 

I was merely throwing shade towards Hamilton town centre being extremely run down and it being a bit of a dump surrounding NDP 

just to clarify, I wasn’t referencing the historical connotations. Apologies to anyone offended 

Edited by DobbiesAgent

3 hours ago, DobbiesAgent said:

I was merely throwing shade towards Hamilton town centre being extremely run down and it being a bit of a dump surrounding NDP 

Given the utter state of our dump of a stadium I’m not sure we’re in a position to throw shade at anyone. I wont even get started on the town centre.

Do Hamilton dump old fridges next to the corner flag as well?

20 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Given the utter state of our dump of a stadium I’m not sure we’re in a position to throw shade at anyone. I wont even get started on the town centre.

Just dinosaurs and single decker buses.

49 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

So you hate the stadium, the pitch, the groundsman, the manager, some players, some of the Dumbarton fans in the ground and on Facebook and on here, and also the town itself.

Is everything alright at home?

Edit: forgot the board, directors, owners and occasionally stadium staff. Silly me.

Edited by Sweet Pete

7 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Wow, it’s only Tuesday and we’ve already had racism and promotion of illegal streaming, it’s going to be mental in here by Friday. 

I know this is in Jest, however as I’ve mentioned above, I genuinely wasn’t aware of the connotations and it certainly wasn’t an intention of racism 

Edited by DobbiesAgent

3 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

So you hate the stadium, the pitch, the groundsman, the manager, some players, some of the Dumbarton fans in the ground and on Facebook and on here, and also the town itself.

Is everything alright at home?

Edit: forgot the board, directors, owners and occasionally stadium staff. Silly me.

Sorry? The ground is a fucking dump as shown on Saturday’s highlights. When did I last comment on fans or the manager for that matter? No one from Dumbarton has any right slagging any other town centre, as for the town itself I like it, hence why I live here. I don’t think I’ve ever even mentioned the stadium staff.

Stop trying your hardest to be a complete cock.

Turning some focus to the game ahead of us what is everyone’s general predictions? 

As for ourselves I don’t see any changes coming from the team that brushed Stranraer aside at the weekend. Faz tends to stick with his XI if they have been successful so I wouldn’t expect any changes unless forced. Finlay Gray should be back however I see him featuring from the bench if anything. 

Away from home and on an artificial surface we usually perform well. I’d be happy with any form of positive result to keep us in touch at the top. 

11 minutes ago, DobbiesAgent said:

Turning some focus to the game ahead of us what is everyone’s general predictions? 

As for ourselves I don’t see any changes coming from the team that brushed Stranraer aside at the weekend. Faz tends to stick with his XI if they have been successful so I wouldn’t expect any changes unless forced. Finlay Gray should be back however I see him featuring from the bench if anything. 

Away from home and on an artificial surface we usually perform well. I’d be happy with any form of positive result to keep us in touch at the top. 

I think there will be goals, maybe a 2-2 draw, Clyde have taken 4 points from their last 2 fixtures.

Disagree with your 2nd paragraph though, Farrell Ranieri can't help tinkering, even after he's picked a winning XI, fingers crossed though.

Agree about the artificial surface, we train on them & usually do ok away from home on them, 4-1 away at Stinkhousemuir was good, wasn't it @Neilly

37 minutes ago, Silverton End said:

Disagree with your 2nd paragraph though, Farrell Ranieri can't help tinkering, even after he's picked a winning XI, fingers crossed though.

Agree about the artificial surface, we train on them &

Apologies I should have been more specific ….I fully expect a tinkering upfront I was more in reference to the absence of gray. I generally feel that once he’s managed to squeeze David Wilson back into midfield he’ll do almost anything to keep him in there. When he doesn’t offer us all that much imo 

4 hours ago, Silverton End said:

I think there will be goals, maybe a 2-2 draw, Clyde have taken 4 points from their last 2 fixtures.

Agree about the artificial surface, we train on them & usually do ok away from home on them, 4-1 away at Stinkhousemuir was good, wasn't it @Neilly

4-2 bruv. 

The delirium of Faz Baw winning can hit hard.