Bully Wee v Sons (7/10/23)

37 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m not sure there will be much of the Stags left at this rate, Glasgow Road is under water. 

I struggled getting home at 8am this morning due to road closures in the local area and things have only got worse since then. You’ve got to imagine the A82 at Milton will be struggling big time. I’m surprised the supporters bus is still running.

Take your an IN Paddy..

I ll bring the crawbar, You bring the inflatables to stand on..

Needing hell of a lot more INs guys

Cmon

4 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Is there a limit to how much rain an astro pitch can drain? Because this must be getting close. It's absolutely relentless.

Yeah, it can flood. A number of amateur games off on astro today, albeit some of those are travel related

Big chance to move ourselves up a notch in the league with the stenny game being off. Points on the board over games in hand for me. 

Same team as last week. Can’t really complain although if Byrne is fit I’d have him over Wallace. 

The roads around Hamilton are absolutely fine. In fact most of the motorway was fine on the way down for me. It's actually only drizzle here too I'd say.

Less said about the roads from Perthshire to the motorway the better mind you...

Anyway. Why was there carrot in my steak pie? A real low point to start the afternoon.

9 minutes ago, Nowhereman said:

Good luck getting in to the stags

A0F1303F-51F0-4F15-A78E-3A6378B42C38.jpeg

No surprise there.  I've stayed in that area for over 60 years and I've never seen the burn so poorly maintained.  If you let mature trees, shrubs, reeds and all manner of shit build up then don't be surprised if it bursts its banks in extreme rainfall as soon as the water level hits the road bridge.  And the same has happened 400 yards downstream.

And with delicious irony it's WDC who are trying to sell the pub lease 🫣

Edited by O'Kelly Isley III

Anyone there able to shed some light on how we have actually looked in that first half? I’ve seen us be 2-0 up before but still playing our horrendous one dimensional faz ball 

1 minute ago, DobbiesAgent said:

Anyone there able to shed some light on how we have actually looked in that first half? I’ve seen us be 2-0 up before but still playing our horrendous one dimensional faz ball 

You've played us off the park. The referee's incredible meltdown has taken the attention of how bad 8/11ths of the Clyde team has been.