Edinburgh derby: big physical Hearts v Hibs diving team

Performance wised I'm happy enough with that, thought we were the better team throughout. 

Sibbick was good at RB and done well against Boyle, Kingsley going off and having him CH was where it went a bit wrong.

Hibs have snatched a draw, tbh to them they chucked 4 up front at times and rolled the dice, two absolute brain farts defensively gifting them a point.

4 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

Hibs have snatched a draw, tbh to them they chucked 4 up front at times and rolled the dice, two absolute brain farts defensively gifting them a point.

You scraped a draw against us today with a wonder goal and a plucky deflection. Consider yourselves lucky. You never really cut us open at any point and that was with Rocky and Fish at the back ffs.

1 minute ago, Aylo vanal said:

Performance wised I'm happy enough with that, thought we were the better team throughout. 

Sibbick was good at RB and done well against Boyle, Kingsley going off and having him CH was where it went a bit wrong.

We should have won it when Newell was clean through or when Youan overcooked his pass to Boyle when 2 on 2.   Not as if we just launched it and hoped for the best.

Hertz has most possession as you would expect from a home team with more midfielders.   We have much better attackers.  

I felt we got our tactics and line up wrong and we looked like rabbits in headlights and lacked composure on the ball a lot of the time.  Hertz played very well after the 1st 15 mins until half time.  They fluked a second then shat the bed completely.  Reminded me of the subs Robbie replay made in the cup 2-2. 

A draw was a fair result.  Both teams could have won.  Our manager has a lot of good grace and can make excuses he's just inherited this squad from a complete joker.   Nai-derbywins not so much.    Guntos must be absolutely raging. 

Anyway have a good night all.  Some decent posters on both sides so f**k getting involved in the immediate aftermath shitefest. 

11 minutes ago, StellarHibee said:

Mind that time we played for 280 seconds and skelpt them for 7? The other 5,000 odd seconds were all Hearts of course.

If only they’d held on for a few more seconds, they’d still be counting the seconds since we won the Scottish cup. A dismal club from top to bottom. 

9 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

We should have won it when Newell was clean through or when Youan overcooked his pass to Boyle when 2 on 2.   Not as if we just launched it and hoped for the best.

Hertz has most possession as you would expect from a home team with more midfielders.   We have much better attackers.  

I felt we got our tactics and line up wrong and we looked like rabbits in headlights and lacked composure on the ball a lot of the time.  Hertz played very well after the 1st 15 mins until half time.  They fluked a second then shat the bed completely.  Reminded me of the subs Robbie replay made in the cup 2-2. 

A draw was a fair result.  Both teams could have won.  Our manager has a lot of good grace and can make excuses he's just inherited this squad from a complete joker.   Nai-derbywins not so much.    Guntos must be absolutely raging. 

Anyway have a good night all.  Some decent posters on both sides so f**k getting involved in the immediate aftermath shitefest. 

You could've won it, I felt Hearts had plenty opportunities to aswell. I think your right NM got his tactics wrong and Hearts we were well on top.

I never said you guys just launched it, you went for it and it paid off. From our point of view its two horrendous bits of defending. 

I think Hearts deserved more than a draw tbh but its all opinions. Hibs fans will be happy with the result but performance wise i dont think they particularly will not that it matters.

2 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

You could've won it, I felt Hearts had plenty opportunities to aswell. I think your right NM got his tactics wrong and Hearts we were well on top.

I never said you guys just launched it, you went for it and it paid off. From our point of view its two horrendous bits of defending. 

I think Hearts deserved more than a draw tbh but its all opinions. Hibs fans will be happy with the result but performance wise i dont think they particularly will not that it matters.

Aye sound mate good post :) 

Driving back from our game and the stat was said on the radio said  it's been 3 years and 7 months since hibs have came back from 2 down to get a point ..and you can go back to slagging each other now

4 minutes ago, doulikefish said:

Driving back from our game and the stat was said on the radio said  it's been 3 years and 7 months since hibs have came back from 2 down to get a point ..and you can go back to slagging each other now

Another stat for you. The last time we came back from 2-0 down at Tynecastle, we went on to lift the cup. 😀

6 minutes ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Not read anything before but that was a bonafide Hibsing it. 

I always thought that term died when Hearts were 2-0 up at at Tynie with 9 minutes to go in the Scottish Cup?

The minter of all minters

GIF by MOODMAN