Rangers' Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Rangers' next permanent manager?  

349 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Went on a podcast saying Rangers wouldve comfortably won the league in GVBs season if him and Gerrard were there. Appeared in the Directors box and in supporters pubs before games near the end of GVBs reign. Allegedly spoke to players who'd played under Gerrard privately telling them what he'd be doing if he was in charge.

It was all very snakey.

He was still QPR manager while he was cutting about doing that as well, right?

Just now, capt_oats said:

He was still QPR manager while he was cutting about doing that as well, right?

Aye. Less than a month after he turned down Wolves and told QPR fans he done that as "integrity and loyalty" were massive for him and he wanted to pay them back for trusting him. Reality is probably that he'd already starting worming his way into the Rangers job and thought it would be easier to succeed there.

1 minute ago, Accies1 said:

Heard Bob 'FTP' Malcolm is looking for a route into management. Fits the staunch af billing.

He could be Barry Ferguson's right hand man?

8 minutes ago, JustOneCornetto said:

As soon as I hit 'submit vote' for John Hughes why did I know he was going to be way out in front. The man's a legend, on P&B at least.

I look forward to hearing him on Sportsound touting himself for the job and Kenny Mac egging him on. 

20 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I voted for Lampard because he would be the most bants appointment that's not John Hughes

He also still ticks the Rangers minded box despite never having been employed by them, through a) being associated with Chelsea and b) being a massive Tory c**t.