2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

My thinking as well. I only turned on at about 25 minutes so assume the guy was having a bad game prior. If that's not the case and he's been hooked because of that mistake the manager is a fanny. Kind of thing I used to do playing LMA Manager ffs. 

He’d done things like that about 3/4 times already. Was just waiting on that coming. 

An issue just as big as the defensive problem on that viewing for QP is that they’ve been absolutely toothless up top. Last season Simon Murray would’ve had at least a couple of goals in that first half.

Haven’t even been particularly bad but that type of error happens every single week now. Just had to laugh when Tizzard made that error. Wasn’t his first error in that half. Can’t say it will do the guys morale any good subbing him 5 mins before half time

Longridge and McPherson been decent on the right but still too slow in the build up 

Get Veldman out, we will simply get relegated playing this way. We’re not learning 

Just now, oneteaminglasgow said:

Seeing that goal back now is the first I’ve realised that Ferrie is playing for Queens. Is that 16 year old boy injured? 

Yeah out for a few months according to the guy himself 

14 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

That Tizzard always seems to make a c**t of it 

Both teams been lucky to have not been punished from their own mistakes up until that point 

And there’s Airdrie done it now too

Honestly couldn’t be arsed with it I’d constantly be on edge.

Give me ‘hoof ball’ any day 

11 minutes ago, qpfc said:

Haven’t even been particularly bad but that type of error happens every single week now. Just had to laugh when Tizzard made that error. Wasn’t his first error in that half. Can’t say it will do the guys morale any good subbing him 5 mins before half time

Longridge and McPherson been decent on the right but still too slow in the build up 

Get Veldman out, we will simply get relegated playing this way. We’re not learning 

Aye. First time watching us live this season, but 20 minutes before the Airdrie goal I paused the game to.explain to my 6-year-old how we would concede a foal.with the high line, and lo and behold! If Tizzard isn't a broken man he's stronger than me. 

1 hour ago, Autistisches Nilpferd said:

Sportscene has Airdrie's badge in red and Queens Park in white. The strips are the other way round PTTGOYN but it's driving me insane

I'll let my missus know she's not the only one who found that infuriating