Rangers v hibs

On 25/10/2023 at 08:06, Leith Green said:

Its not P&B fault, but it does feel odd that those who who run websites are compelled to moderate the use of that wee word for fear of legal action - because that wee word has been ruled derogatory and sectarian.......................via a campaign emanating from fans of a club who sing derogatory and sectarian songs on a weekly basis 😂

The Scottish fitba equivalent of those "All Lives Matter" bams on twitter.

A word deemed sectarian to only a fanbase of a football club, another Rangers world first. 

1 hour ago, RuMoore said:

I'd imagine it's more to do with the legal precedent that was recently established which confirms the term is sectarian, nothing to do with some Rangers fans campaign. 

https://www.scottishlegal.com/articles/celtic-supporter-who-called-policeman-a-***-correctly-convicted-of-uttering-sectarian-remark-sheriff-appeal-court-rules

I've read that and it's pish. 

You know it's pish.

I know it's pish.

Everyone else knows it's pish.

The only people who think it's a sectarian term are roasters/rangers fans*

*Not mutually exclusive.

11 hours ago, RuMoore said:

I'd imagine it's more to do with the legal precedent that was recently established which confirms the term is sectarian, nothing to do with some Rangers fans campaign. 

https://www.scottishlegal.com/articles/celtic-supporter-who-called-policeman-a-***-correctly-convicted-of-uttering-sectarian-remark-sheriff-appeal-court-rules

Nope.  I can confirm I was warned prior to that.

• 5 weeks later...

Clear shirt pull but Goldson almost f***** it by diving. Huffed and puffed. Think a draw was a fair result. Shocking defending twice in first half and rightfully punished with a fine Miovski finish. 

Bit unlucky hitting woodwork twice and Roos with some great saves. Overall a pretty poor performance. Disappointing not to take advantage of Celtic's draw yesterday but no ground lost after  a tricky fixture and Tav showing balls of steel to secure a point. Shout out to Nick Walsh too, see you in the Louden pal. 

6 hours ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Clear shirt pull but Goldson almost f***** it by diving. Huffed and puffed. Think a draw was a fair result. Shocking defending twice in first half and rightfully punished with a fine Miovski finish. 

Bit unlucky hitting woodwork twice and Roos with some great saves. Overall a pretty poor performance. Disappointing not to take advantage of Celtic's draw yesterday but no ground lost after  a tricky fixture and Tav showing balls of steel to secure a point. Shout out to Nick Walsh too, see you in the Louden pal. 

^^^^^^^ The online forum equivalent of not knowing what day of the week it is

6 hours ago, Jorg Albertz said:

Dead club and the wrong thread.