Kilmarnock v Livingston - 21/10/23

Livi's only defeats this season coming against the OF, and they're the only 2 teams Killie have managed to beat (not counting the silly cup group stages). Home win NAP.

Once again the international break has made me forget who we actually have available.

George

de Lucas  -  Obileye  -  Devlin

MacKay  -  Holt  -  Sangare  -  Penrice

Kelly  -  Nouble

Anderson

Don't get to a lot of away games these days but popping along to this one; is there anywhere decent to get parked and grab some grub before the game?

Edited by LiviLion

On 17/10/2023 at 11:13, LiviLion said:

Livi's only defeats this season coming against the OF, and they're the only 2 teams Killie have managed to beat (not counting the silly cup group stages). Home win NAP.

Once again the international break has made me forget who we actually have available.

George

de Lucas  -  Obileye  -  Devlin

MacKay  -  Holt  -  Sangare  -  Penrice

Kelly  -  Nouble

Anderson

Don't get to a lot of away games these days but popping along to this one; is there anywhere decent to get parked and grab some grub before the game?

Yeah MacKay is a must start after having a superb game against Motherwell, options to play him as a WB or a winger, and either Brandon or St Kelly being dropped. Good having such problems, once Montano* is back from injury we'll have options on both wings too. 

*speaking of which, just seen on Callum Carson's twitter/X Montano and Devlin are available for this game, fantastic news. Montano is one you want in tight games, can be the difference for us getting something, with his surging runs.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

37 minutes ago, Nutz_the_Squirrel said:

Hopefully Livi struggle to adapt to our pitch and we sneak a win. Will either be a really close one with a draw or a goal either way; or maybe even one team responds to the conditions much better and romps home with a convincing win. That’s my prediction locked in. 

Aw f**k i forgot, it's one of those horrible plastic pitches Killie play on, should be banned from the top flight, never seen a good game played on one. Hopefully you've watered it sufficiently for us to be able to play our silky soccer on it.

51 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Aw f**k i forgot, it's one of those horrible plastic pitches Killie play on, should be banned from the top flight, never seen a good game played on one. Hopefully you've watered it sufficiently for us to be able to play our silky soccer on it.

I hope no one gets hurt today, I’ve heard these plastic pitches are dangerous.

seriously tho’, it’ll be interesting seeing how the ‘superior ‘ grass pitches hold up today given the weather.

On 19/10/2023 at 10:42, Livi said:

These are the types of games Livi must win if they want to be in the top 6. 

And likewise, these are the type of games the mighty Killie must we if we want to be in the top 6. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

I hope no one gets hurt today, I’ve heard these plastic pitches are dangerous.

seriously tho’, it’ll be interesting seeing how the ‘superior ‘ grass pitches hold up today given the weather.

3 premiership games on grass postponed due to the weather

Edited by Cptn Hooch

6 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Great seeing Devlin back and starting, Obileye must be injured as not in the squad, so Sn Kelly still in defence.

image.png.b59dee375a0bec0001dd95342835e327.png

Pretty decent attacking line up.

Good to see MacKay in the starting line-up and a couple of defensive options on the bench.