Kilmarnock v Livingston - 21/10/23

1 minute ago, ATLIS said:

Shamal has to be doing better at both goals, I don’t know if I can actually recall him making a huge save in a game like this 

Sounds like poor defending from Livi for the second goal.

Edited by Livi

Shambles of a second half performance. Conceded the goals in the first half that we deserved to concede in the second. We looked so vulnerable without Obileye at the back. 

Another crap refereeing performance from Napier, missing fouls for both sides. Fed up of him being given our games so often. 

Don't like to be critical of volunteers but LFC commentary was terrible as well. Like two mates who had gone along to have a chat that was occasionally interrupted by having to talk about the football. Felt like I had to unmute at times to check what had happened in the game then remembered how bad it was.

Edited by EdinburghLivi

Relatively easy win for the stripes today - was expecting a tight contest, but we definitely did more than enough to win. Must admit I was a bit worried when I saw Donnelly and McKenzie coming on for the last 10 or so, but apart from the one chance that Livi played across the goalmouth that came to nothing, no real worries. Good to get a win on the board against someone that isn't Rangers, and hopefully we can build on today's performance for next Sunday against Aberdeen.

On 17/10/2023 at 17:35, Sortmeout said:

Huge game for us. If we can win we can start to think about maybe challenging for the top 6 this season.

Fail to win and it’s a relegation battle again.

All went well in the end. I thought we were excellent today and on it from the start which was great.

Polworth, Watson, Watkins, Vass and Armstrong all did well. Mayo as well. Nobody didn’t play well really.