Tarts Vs Celts - Sunday 14:15

5 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

No, I think it should be banned and frankly it’s a police matter. 

You can say whatever you like pal, but I’m also free to point out the ridiculous nature of the complaint. 

The decisions are either wrong or they aren’t. The final result should have no bearing unless your desire to see consistency of decisions isn’t actually a desire at all and we can now just disregard any diddy complaints of ref decisions as sour grapes? 

This will be how we set our stall out for the rest of the season then.

Naismith must be feeling confident.

He has decided to go toe to toe with Celtic and making no adjustments for the fact that they are better than us. It is at home but the team will have to give their best performance.

12 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

This will be how we set our stall out for the rest of the season then.

Naismith must be feeling confident.

He has decided to go toe to toe with Celtic and making no adjustments for the fact that they are better than us. It is at home but the team will have to give their best performance.

Even if this could be your undoing it’s much more enjoyable to watch a team actually try to attack Celtic. At times our positioning is all over the place at the back so why not have a go?

16 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The decisions are either wrong or they aren’t. The final result should have no bearing unless your desire to see consistency of decisions isn’t actually a desire at all and we can now just disregard any diddy complaints of ref decisions as sour grapes? 

I would say if I was complaining about a refereeing decision from a year ago in a game my team won then yeah, you’d be justified in disregarding it. 

The problem with any debate about refereeing decisions is that they normally wildly overstate the impact on the result. And I can assure you I apply this to my own team too. It’s the kind of debate that lead us to VAR. 

But *broken record alert* in the context of Celtic playing domestic football, complaints about individual refereeing decisions are particularly farcical. 

18 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I fully agree snd support the “Show racism the red card” campaign but why do we not have a “Fcuk Bigotry and Sectarianism” campaign to eradicate this cancer from our game?

Just kick the 3 arse cheeks out of Scottish football and have done with it. 

1 minute ago, Suspect Device said:
entitlement
/ɪnˈtʌɪtlm(ə)nt/

noun

the belief that one is inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

Yeah I know but I was hoping a Celtic fan might actually try and come up with a reason. 

Edited by MazzyStar