Fife Derby: Raith Rovers vs Dunfermline Athletic

10 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

To be fair the narrative that you guys are pish is mostly coming from your own fans. 

That’s absolutely not the case on the evidence of the two games so far against us and I’d agree with most that it’ll probably be tight with a single goal probably the most likely winning margin if there is a winner. 

We're not pish but the last 2 games have been absolute pish. There is a difference. 

3 minutes ago, CountryBumpkin said:

Look at the big city team with a full bench. Really could do with some of our injuries returning soon. 

Said bench includes two goalkeepers, a youth player and Fenton, a guy who probably won't be at East End much longer.

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Find it mental that if we win we go 3 points behind Rovers. 

Remember this is the League that had nine of the ten teams playing for something the last weekend last year.

Its a very traditionally Scottish morning here…dark, grey, cool and wet…how’s things in Kirkcaldy?

5 minutes ago, Raith Against The Machine said:

Aye, I'd be happier with Mitchell on that bench, just as a proper striker with fresh legs as an option. 

I hope Mitchell is back in January, he is a player I'd like to see more of, his finish at Partick was taken woth a cool head and he has real pace. 

35 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

Not much on that bench at all, and nothing even close to a centre forward in the squad.

Still, least we have Easton back and have Brown back in midfield.  

Brown ain’t in midfield as he’s in the defence warm up at CB.

Guessing it’s McGill in midfield alongside Byrne.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Standard of Raith TV is really good. Multi angles and replays that are done in a pro manner. 

Can we sign you?

It is, aye. Makes it all the more annoying when folk defend Pars TV by saying "well it's run by volunteers, it's no Sky Sports" when Raith TV is also volunteer run.