Dundee United v Arbroath

As mentioned previously, United will win the league are in a different class - they are essentially a Premier league team in waiting with a lot of classy, youthful players ( good luck with holding onto these players at the end of the season ) !

I don't think there is such a thing as "free hit" and I really that we would give United a good run and it would be a close match - but as was clearly demonstrated, United are on red hot form - this was perhaps their best performance all season.

I still think Arbroath are a match for any team in this league ( excluding United of course) - so no disaster in losing to such a good team.

Also, it's easy to comment after the match how the starting 11 line up should have been - if Arbroath had taken something from the match the posts would have been saying the team selection was correct.

Arbroath are still in a good position, and United aside, we are on course for having a good season.

On 29/10/2023 at 10:41, Granny Danger said:

No Ashgar = no Fox = no Birighitti.

The middle man pretty irrelevant in this case I guess. Kinda doubt Fox had long since had his eyes on a goalkeeper playing in Australia.

On 28/10/2023 at 19:14, Broath Boy said:

Stop yer whining, you got 3 points, move on you’ve won the league, no way there was 8.5 at that game, 650 Lichties there, about 3k at kick off, you guys using Seville calculators.

You have to remember the capacity of Tannadice is over 14.2K. A crowd of 8.5K leaves over 40% seats unoccupied and that certainly looked the case on Friday. 

9 hours ago, ArabFC said:

The middle man pretty irrelevant in this case I guess. Kinda doubt Fox had long since had his eyes on a goalkeeper playing in Australia.

A manager with more backbone than Fox could have demanded that we bring in a keeper at the xmas transfer window, Fox was there to put out the cones and listen to fat Tony.