Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

7 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

I still don't have an email. Just checked the portal to see my tickets.  Will just pay that way tonight if nothing happens. 

I didn't notice my email when it came in, I assume the link just takes you back to the portal to pay. Could be in your spam or junk mail file but I don't see the point in not just paying directly on the portal.

upload_2023-11-14_12-28-12-png.249316

Edited by welshbairn

27 minutes ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

Applied for about 50 tickets over multiple emails - got 0. Brilliant.

I think UEFA might have been planting cookies to stop people making multiple applications from the same laptop or phone, heard similar from lots of people, one using 10 different emails.

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Myself and two of my mates applied for 7 games each. Been offered tickets for E3 v E4 in Munich on 17th June. What set of results would see Scotland either in pot 3 or pot 4?

Other than Germany being pot 1 and A1 the numbers for the groups don't correspond with the pots at all so Scotland could be E3 or E4 but be in pot 1 or 2.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I think UEFA might have been planting cookies to stop people making multiple applications from the same laptop or phone, heard similar from lots of people, one using 10 different emails.

I did 8 applications all in different names/addresses using two mobiles and two computers. 

On first PC it blocked me after 2nd application, hence using different options to combat this.

Applied for a ticket for each eligible match from group to final.  Did different games in each application which meant every match in the tournament was covered.

Mate did similar for 4 applications.

Nephew did 2

Another mate did 4.

Got nothing between all of us. 

To be honest I always thought it would be a long shot so not surprised/too disappointed. 

All the best to the lucky ones. 

Fanzone it is. 

Edited by Sugar_Army

1 minute ago, Sugar_Army said:

I did 8 applications all in different names/addresses using two mobiles and two computers. 

Applied for a ticket for each eligible match from group to final.  Did different games in each application which meant every match in the tournament was covered.

Mate did similar for 4 applications.

Nephew did 2

Another mate did 4.

Got nothing between all of us. 

To be honest I always thought it would be a long shot so not surprised/too disappointed. 

All the best to the lucky ones. 

Fanzone it is. 

Keep an eye on your emails from 2pm on Thursday and about the same time the next few days, you might still get some offers because of people who don't stump up.

14 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Keep an eye on your emails from 2pm on Thursday and about the same time the next few days, you might still get some offers because of people who don't stump up.

Cheers mate, will do. I was lucky enough to get to Euro 96 France 98, tickets or not there is no way I am missing out on this.

1 hour ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Myself and two of my mates applied for 7 games each. Been offered tickets for E3 v E4 in Munich on 17th June. What set of results would see Scotland either in pot 3 or pot 4?

I am sure I read that these don’t refer to the pot seeds. So you could be getting a pot 1 v pot 2 seed. 

8 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Cheers mate, will do. I was lucky enough to get to Euro 96 France 98, tickets or not there is no way I am missing out on this.

Just realised it's 1pm our time. Jump onto the portal straightaway if you get an email, it's FCFS.

7 hours ago, derek_holmes said:

Between a group of three of us we got €60 tickets for Cologne, Gelsenkirchen and Dusseldorf (a Wednesday to Friday triple header). Had applied for five games each so not a bad result. Roll on the draw.

Well played.  That's the dream scenario right there.  Smashed it!!