Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

For those who were wondering how it would work for SSC members under 16 the German FA have explained it as part of this article for their members.

via google translate

In the case of family memberships, the family head receives the personal access codes for all members by e-mail, which are assigned to the individual sales phases depending on the bonus points. With each access code one ticket can be booked per group game per member. Several access codes can be redeemed via a UEFA account.

So you'll be able to buy the tickets for any u16s on your own UEFA account.

“The associations have around 9,000 tickets per game available in the group phase; prices start at 30 euros per ticket. In the first application phase, which ended on October 26th, UEFA has already received more than 20 million ticket applications for the European Championship.”

From the German fan club. 

8 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

“The associations have around 9,000 tickets per game available in the group phase; prices start at 30 euros per ticket. In the first application phase, which ended on October 26th, UEFA has already received more than 20 million ticket applications for the European Championship.”

From the German fan club. 

So about half what was sold in the ballot, surely this should be done the other way round. By all means hold a general ballot but the competing nations should be getting the majority. 

22 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

So about half what was sold in the ballot, surely this should be done the other way round. By all means hold a general ballot but the competing nations should be getting the majority. 

It's all about maximising revenue for UEFA, selling as many tickets as they can for games that might not sell out when the teams are known, Albania v Slovakia in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin, for example. Not saying I agree with it..

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It's all about maximising revenue for UEFA, selling as many tickets as they can for games that might not sell out when the teams are known, Albania v Slovakia in the Olympic Stadium in Berlin, for example. Not saying I agree with it..

Every chance that will be the case regardless with the option of the resale platform. 

2 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Every chance that will be the case regardless with the option of the resale platform. 

The resale platform only works if there are matched sellers and buyers, if you were holding tickets for Baku last time you'd have been fucked, even for Wales games. I doubt there will be be any shortage of demand this time though, at any of the venues.

9 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

Got tickets for pot 3 v pot 4 teams in TBC group in Munich on 17/6. So theoretically could be a Scotland match. 

Worst case scenario would be the Welsh of but hopefully they're not in it. 

More like guaranteed Group E but TBC from which two pots they come from :)

But yes hopefully Scotland.  

11 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

The numbers associated with the groups (eg A2, B4 etc) do not necessarily reflect the pots for seeding. Eg a pot 1 team could be drawn as team E3 once the draw is made.

Exactly, noone except Germany know when and where they are playing. The "B2" or "E4" has no connection to the seeding pots. 

On 20/11/2023 at 17:08, Anonymous Spider said:

Got back to me within an hour (pretty impressive). Looks like I'm missing a Poland point, not massively sure how I prove I was there, mind. 

Is it not on your purchase history on your account? 

If someone else bought the tickets for you but didn’t allocate your ticket to your account then you could be snookered.

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

That's the SSC points updated after Georgia and Norway and the final cut before the tickets go on sale in December. Looks like 12 points and above should be alright.

Numbers on 11 have jumped massively with Norway replacing Denmark, was 4370 on 11pts last month and now over 7k.

Edited by Pie Of The Month

22 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/scotland-supporters-club-membership/ssc-loyalty-points/

That's the SSC points updated after Georgia and Norway and the final cut before the tickets go on sale in December. Looks like 12 points and above should be alright.

Numbers on 11 have jumped massively with Norway replacing Denmark, was 4370 on 11pts last month and now over 7k.

Email today from the SSC says members notified once Georgia and Norway loyalty points are updated.

You would think those who are eligible for tickets will find out in the next week or so. 

8 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Nearly as many people on 11 points than everyone above that. That’ll be the point at which each game sells out imo. 

1 minute ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Email today from the SSC says members notified once Georgia and Norway loyalty points are updated.

You would think those who are eligible for tickets will find out in the next week or so. 

Will be after the draw once they know each venue and allocation.

8 minutes ago, lubo_blaha said:

Nearly as many people on 11 points than everyone above that. That’ll be the point at which each game sells out imo. 

Going to Georgia to move us from 10 to 12 points looks like it'll be the difference between our group getting tickets for the games.

10 minutes ago, thistledo said:

Managed to get myself onto 12 points in France turning up for the collection without a ticket and getting someone's cancellation, cheers to whoever the f**k that was! 

Absolutely buzzing for the draw. 

Never even thought to try that! I binned my France travel plans once I didn't get a ticket and booked for Georgia instead.

1 minute ago, cal234ey said:

Never even thought to try that! I binned my France travel plans once I didn't get a ticket and booked for Georgia instead.

I had everything booked thinking it would be a good allocation, decided to go anyway for a laugh and then went down with the lads for pickup in the off chance. Turned out to be the best decision otherwise I'd have been last minute trek to Georgia which I really didn't want to have to pay for. 

1 hour ago, thistledo said:

I had everything booked thinking it would be a good allocation, decided to go anyway for a laugh and then went down with the lads for pickup in the off chance. Turned out to be the best decision otherwise I'd have been last minute trek to Georgia which I really didn't want to have to pay for. 

I wished I did the same with France game as I would now be on 15 points. Glad I did Tbilisi as it is a wonderful city might be a bit costly going over but cheap enough when there.