Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

From a poster on TAMB.

For members having issues with codes with error messages of the codes in use, cancelled or failed payment.

UEFA have advised if you wait 30 mins, the code will reactivate and you can use it to purchase the match”.

That was all so straightforward (for me)  Got Fans First for Germany game so delighted with that as I was considring not going if I was shunted into nore expensive seats 9and boy are they expensive)  Went for 60euro ones for the other games so cant complain

Filled in all the seating requests but lets face it....if yer in, yer in.........

9 minutes ago, AMMjag said:

3 fans first tickets on 12 points.

GIRFUY Hamish.

mr bean GIF

Looking forward to seeing Hamish and co at the Euro's looking absolutely seething that 12 pointers have managed to get fans first tickets. 

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

Looking forward to seeing Hamish and co at the Euro's looking absolutely seething that 12 pointers have managed to get fans first tickets. 

"Show's your points"

"Where's yer feather"

"Imposter"

"Stop the boats" 

Etc

That went really well for me and 4 other of our group. All FF tickets. a couple got different cats for some. 

I had expected or at least prepared to be cat 3 in all games. 

No issues. wee sweat as the emails were slow but all done now for the lowly price of under £95

Fucking buzzing

7 minutes ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

I had to buy the category 3 tickets for the opener, fans first wouldn't work..... bread and water till June for me

Same here, though was pleased the conversion from Euros seems to make them about £165 which is cheaper than I was expecting.

Edited by Jambomo

2 minutes ago, Self-raising Lazarus said:

Even still, after sorting flights and accommodation for munich this month I'm now considering whether Christmas can be delayed 

I know, it’ll be a baked bean a day for food till next June now!

6 minutes ago, the snudge said:

I think around 2000 per game, rough guess.

I have a feeling SSC tickets will drop down to a points level a bit lower than most expect.  It was pretty straightforward to get on today and get the cheaper tickets (I appreciate not for all) and as the tickets get more expensive then less eligible will buy them.  Unfortuntely it is inevitable that the tickets left for 11 pointers and 10 pointers will be the more expensive ones.

I have just put in applications for a few more group games including Spain v Italy - a slim chance in the lottery but a chance nevertheless

12 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I suspect we won't have a clue how many are left because it's UEFA that know and the SFA won't ask. Took long enough and plenty of people complaining before they even provided the breakdown for categories.

Apart from anything else, there's no 'fallow' period of nil sales to stop and take stock in theory. I appreciate its highly likely anyone buying today will have done it by early evening tonight but even so, they could still be selling a few hundred in the run up to midday tomorrow when the next part starts.

In terms of tomorrow it doesnt really matter that much anyway. We know the vast majority of 12 points + fans will be going and will have bought. We know that means circa 2,000 tickets left for each game, the majority of which are likely Cat 1 and 2. It will be far more relevant to know whats left after the 11 pointers are done. Its likely that will be a handul of Cat 1, if even that. After that it becomes more uncertain whether lower points numbers even want to go (there may be reasons why some cant or dont want to go abroad) or whether they'll pay the price of whats left.

At the very least the SFA will need to know if tickets sell out to know whether to keep issuing codes. I'd expect them to at least provide updates on sell out status of each category when they are exhausted.

Edited by Skyline Drifter