Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

3 hours ago, Scary Bear said:

Anyone heard anything yet about tickets?

IMG_5952.png

Nothing announced yet. It was on the final day for Phase 1 before results were issued so could be 31st January.

12 minutes ago, Theo said:

Nothing announced yet. It was on the final day for Phase 1 before results were issued so could be 31st January.

That feels ages away. Still, it's after payday which helps!

13 hours ago, Lurkst said:

I'm guessing that may be oversubscribed with people looking for Scotland tickets 🤔

I'm looking for two tickets for any Scotland game at the Euros, I have two tickets for category 1 Belgium v Slovakia to trade in return... has anybody signed up for the new Scotland's Coefficient website portal and think its worth doing?

1 hour ago, Langtoonlass said:

I'm looking for two tickets for any Scotland game at the Euros, I have two tickets for category 1 Belgium v Slovakia to trade in return... has anybody signed up for the new Scotland's Coefficient website portal and think its worth doing?

It's the knockouts I'll be looking for as I'm sorted for the groups, but I'll definitely give it a go. Hopefully he's promoting the site on European football forums.

They've been fiddling about with the Euro 24 ticket portal, so we might not have to wait till next week for the lottery results. Nothing happening at the moment though.

1 minute ago, lubo_blaha said:

Would be very surprised if you find out before the 31st.

My bet is the 30th, that's when it happened for 20/21. They usually play about with the portal leading up to it though, so maybe tomorrow or Friday.

3 hours ago, welshbairn said:

My bet is the 30th, that's when it happened for 20/21. They usually play about with the portal leading up to it though, so maybe tomorrow or Friday.

The 30th was the general expectation across the community too.  But yesterday in the source code it changed to reveal an initial payment deadline of the 29th (and usually this then gets extended by a few days after the deadline expires).  Unless it was just some sort of placeholder, this would point to a reveal by Friday as you say.  Good luck to all, whenever it ends up being.  

I’m shiteing it already

only hope of tickets without paying over the odds, 

Cant even find my logins, relying on an email saying here are the tickets you requested follow this link etc etc 

Hopeful of at least getting one group match

anything more would be great

I’ve applied for tickets to all 3 of the games but have zero expectation of getting anything. Not looked at anything around travel/accommodation so that is probably going to be a nightmare and cost a fortune if I somehow do end up getting tickets. 

21 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

I’ve applied for tickets to all 3 of the games but have zero expectation of getting anything. Not looked at anything around travel/accommodation so that is probably going to be a nightmare and cost a fortune if I somehow do end up getting tickets. 

If you fly to surrounding countries and stay in non hosting towns it might not be too bad. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

If you fly to surrounding countries and stay in non hosting towns it might not be too bad. 

Yeah think we’re going to fly to a surrounding country then get the train in for each game. 

14 hours ago, MarkoP said:

I’m shiteing it already

only hope of tickets without paying over the odds, 

Cant even find my logins, relying on an email saying here are the tickets you requested follow this link etc etc 

Hopeful of at least getting one group match

anything more would be great

There will still be the official resale platform launched in March.