Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

17 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Given the last "resale" was just over a week ago surely there will be very few being listed so soon. Finding it difficult to imagine why anyone who had tickets for resale would list them now rather than last week. It could literally be dozens available ie someone was ill or away from a device last week. Pretty unlikely imo.

Last night's losers could be flogging tickets today. I expect the sales window will be open most of the time till the final, thankfully they'll be opening it for buyers only intermittently, otherwise we'd all be clicking F5 for the next 3 months.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Last night's losers could be flogging tickets today. I expect the sales window will be open most of the time till the final, thankfully they'll be opening it for buyers only intermittently, otherwise we'd all be clicking F5 for the next 3 months.

Some of us already are.  I have had cramp three times 🤣

Me and my mate have just been extremely lucky. Got an email from the ticket swap (Scottish Coefficient) to say we have a swap.

England Denmark for Scotland Switzerland . Absolute buzzing!! 

Thought our chances were done, but remain positive as you never know! 

For anyone still considering the likes of Live Football Tickets. We received further comms from them late Sunday night. The main takeaway is that all the tickets we ordered, for each of the 3 groups games, will be sent directly to the UEFA Mobile Ticketing App. I have now downloaded that as requested.

Just as an FYI this is quite interesting info on the app:

https://support.tickets-mobiletickets.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/6111978263324-Do-I-have-to-transfer-mobile-tickets-to-the-people-I-m-going-to-the-match-with-Or-can-I-keep-all-tickets-on-my-phone

Edited by Hendricks

For anyone interested, tickets for Ukraine's 3 games are on sale on the UEFA ticket portal now, just change your account to say you're a fan of Ukraine. Plenty available for all three games, managed to pick a couple up just now. Poland's games go on sale tomorrow.

On 25/03/2024 at 16:42, Hendricks said:

For anyone still considering the likes of Live Football Tickets. We received further comms from them late Sunday night. The main takeaway is that all the tickets we ordered, for each of the 3 groups games, will be sent directly to the UEFA Mobile Ticketing App. I have now downloaded that as requested.

Just as an FYI this is quite interesting info on the app:

https://support.tickets-mobiletickets.uefa.com/hc/en-us/articles/6111978263324-Do-I-have-to-transfer-mobile-tickets-to-the-people-I-m-going-to-the-match-with-Or-can-I-keep-all-tickets-on-my-phone

Does this mean you either get a safe ticket or get a refund?

1 hour ago, kmc dafc said:

Does this mean you either get a safe ticket or get a refund?

Not sure I understand your question but if you are talking about Live Football Tickets policy then yes you will be refunded if they don't get you the tickets you've ordered, which has never happened in my experience. 

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'd feel queasy about taking tickets reserved for Ukraine and Poland fans. 

I got some a few weeks ago via the resale process. Didn’t know it was them at the time, as it was Slovakia v Play off winner. 

That said, they were not specifically reserved for them. Just somebody not fancying the prospect of Slovakia and a play-off winner. 

17 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

I got some a few weeks ago via the resale process. Didn’t know it was them at the time, as it was Slovakia v Play off winner. 

That said, they were not specifically reserved for them. Just somebody not fancying the prospect of Slovakia and a play-off winner. 

Public sales are fair game.

I decided to bite the bullet and buy two tickets for the Swiss game on the Live Football tickets site.

i have seen Scotland away from home a few times, but this will be the first at a tournament. Pricey, but something I have always wanted to do. 

19 hours ago, ChrisMFCfan1886 said:

For anyone interested, tickets for Ukraine's 3 games are on sale on the UEFA ticket portal now, just change your account to say you're a fan of Ukraine. Plenty available for all three games, managed to pick a couple up just now. Poland's games go on sale tomorrow.

Tried this and didn't work. 

Im also increasingly getting nervous and checking more tout sites while the prices go up. Have a horrible feeling ill just bite the bullet one drunken evening.

I relented and bought one ticket for the Hungary game.

Got a buyer for my England tickets so works out a wee bit better than on the face of it.

Told the wife, her face when I told her how much 🙈

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I relented and bought one ticket for the Hungary game.

Got a buyer for my England tickets so works out a wee bit better than on the face of it.

Told the wife, her face when I told her how much 🙈

You going without her? :huh:

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

You going without her? :huh:

58 minutes ago, Sarcastic Bairn said:

Aye, for the rest of his life by the sounds of it.

Ach it wasn't so bad really.

She has said she might come just to see Stuttgart. No idea what its like.