Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

How far along do you need to be to get a timer?

I was at about 25-30%

Edited by Spain

Just now, Skyline Drifter said:

😡

Mine's crawling like it's been on a weekend long bender and lost the power of its legs.

I'd actually forgotten all about this today but I had a bit of windfall income yesterday so it's worth a wee look. Budgets gone up for potential purchases!

Youll be able to afford the touts prices then because getting round the captcha once it displayed was something a computer running windows Millennium could figure out.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Youll be able to afford the touts prices then because getting round the captcha once it displayed was something a computer running windows Millennium could figure out.

I'll not be buying any tout tickets. Official UEFA tickets before I travel or book anything or I'll sit in my house and watch it. 😆

Just now, GordonS said:

"Currently we have more than 500'000 fans queuing for tickets."

Guess it only really matters how many are Scottish, Hungarian or Swiss (I'm assuming no chance for Germany game)

I got in a while ago, but there's only Hungary tickets available (which I already have). The rest of them are done.

My timer's not jumped one second since I got in the waiting room. Still on 39 mins. This is very frustrating when we were all in the wait room about the same time.

I need two tickets together or no use to me. Of the three games I'd ideally like them all but I think Hungary most so still some vague hope.