Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Posted (edited)

I have been 3hs and got only about a fifth of a green bar.  As others have said, totally random, you just have to wait and hope you get lucky when it is your time.

I am lucky as I am sitting doing nothing, lots of people have work/kids/lives to be getting on with.

Edited by Sugar_Army

3 fucking hours in the queue and still no countdown. I was so smug the last few sessions when I strolled in, picked up my tickets and couldn't understand what most other people were whining about.:lol:

Just now, Lyle Lanley said:

Wonder if the Hungary game will be packed with Scotland fans all over the place. 

That and Hungarian nazis marching up and down. I was thinking of getting a rainbow tartan kilt.

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Wonder if the Hungary game will be packed with Scotland fans all over the place. 

Possibly.  I think there maybe trouble or potential flashpoints as their FA told Uefa they were not accepting any tickets ( they have been fined/closed games before) so those who will travel will likely have uefa tickets, black market or none.

They will still bitter about being on the losing side of the war so we will be fair game...and not be dressed in all black 🤣

Edited by Sugar_Army

49 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

I’m the same 😂 no point in trying with these things 

13 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

3 fucking hours in the queue and still no countdown. I was so smug the last few sessions when I strolled in, picked up my tickets and couldn't understand what most other people were whining about.:lol:

I’m the same still too -  absolutely brutal. Bar is just over half way now but still no timer!

I’m only trying to get Dortmund tickets but absolutely getting to the fucked off stage. 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m the same still too -  absolutely brutal. Bar is just over half way now but still no timer!

I’m only trying to get Dortmund tickets but absolutely getting to the fucked off stage. 

Hang on in there mate.  Or we can become fanzone buddies 🤣

no luck in the end. just daft priced ones left.

850 tickets on one resale site for the Scotland Switzerland game, so their work to combat that has worked well...

After 3 hours or so of queuing and various attempts to cart tickets, got some for France v Poland in Dortmund - the one stadium I was desperate to go to and now means I've got tickets for four games, chuffed with that.

There is some method to the madness, although its mostly luck based on whether you get in early or not. 

I had phone tab, 3 browsers on my laptop, 3 browsers on my computer. 7 in total and 1 came in fairly early, the rest took a lot longer. If you're sitting with just 1 tab open you've got basically no chance. 

If you can't work from home in front of a computer you're fucked, which doesn't seem right. 

1 minute ago, bairn88 said:

There is some method to the madness, although its mostly luck based on whether you get in early or not. 

I had phone tab, 3 browsers on my laptop, 3 browsers on my computer. 7 in total and 1 came in fairly early, the rest took a lot longer. If you're sitting with just 1 tab open you've got basically no chance. 

If you can't work from home in front of a computer you're fucked, which doesn't seem right. 

I don't think there's a formula, some folk have been blocked with multiple browsers on the go, some get straight in with one.

45 minutes ago, Darren said:

Only issue there is fanzone(s) showing the Germany game in Stuttgart. Assuming we don't get tickets, I'm of half a mind not to bother travelling there.

You’ll be much more likely to find somewhere to watch in Stuttgart where there’s going to be thousands of Scotland fans without tickets than anywhere else in Germany imo. Atac suggested there’s going to be a different fanzone to show the game as well.

5 minutes ago, bairn88 said:

Yeh their whole nonsense about it being an actual queue where ever computer is put after all the previous ones who had logged in is clearly bull.

44 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Yes to all, but no rush, apart from flights and accommodation. 

Feck me flights to Germany in June are expensive for some reason eh? Going to have to get more creative. I'm looking at £1,300+ for flights here.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Feck me flights to Germany in June are expensive for some reason eh? Going to have to get more creative. I'm looking at £1,300+ for flights here.

Try Paris, Geneva etc. then train to Stuttgart.

Munich return £300 on Saturday 22nd then train over Sunday....

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Flights from Edinburgh to karlsruhe sat out Monday back around £480 with Ryanair