Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

9 minutes ago, dezz said:

Going to be an almighty scramble at noon tomorrow for the 6,333 FF and Cat 3 tickets for that first game.

I think at last count there were about 7,800 on 12+ points and you'd image in that group there will be some that can't/won't travel or can't make all 3 games. It should mean that the majority of those on 12+ should be able to get tickets in the two cheapest categories. Nightmare if you're on 11 though because chances are it'll only be the ludicrously expensive ones left, just total fucking greed from UEFA. 

Some of the high pointers on Twitter are seething they might have to pay extra and they should get the cheaper tickets before anyone else does. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

11 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Saw the email from the SSC just there. Sending the access code emails at 11am. I wonder how many ways we can count for this to go wrong!

I'm sure the SFA will refund you the difference when your code doesn't show up on time and you have to buy 400 euro tickets.

17 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Some of the high pointers on Twitter are seething they might have to pay extra and they should get the cheaper tickets before anyone else does. 

Unless they’re incredibly slow off the mark, anyone on 12+ will be able to get one in the bottom two categories.

~6000 tickets for 7800 members. Some won’t be going to certain games and some may even prefer a better seat.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

Can you only buy tickets separately for two different adults? I seem to remember my dad being able to buy for both mine and his SSC account at the last Euros but could be wrong. 

Yes need 2 accounts, only exception to this seems to be buying for under 18s. 

I thought it was the same last time as the 2 of us have our own UEFA accounts and that's the only reason I can think we'd both have registered.

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

Yes need 2 accounts, only exception to this seems to be buying for under 18s. 

I thought it was the same last time as the 2 of us have our own UEFA accounts and that's the only reason I can think we'd both have registered.

So if I'm buying for him or he's buying for me then we'll need to make three purchases on one account, then log out, log into the other account and buy three more tickets?

12 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

For the game in Cologne, the Cat 1 tickets seem to be more expensive with a restricted view (200 compared to 160 euros). What's the view restricted by, the dug-outs?

It must be those, there's only a few dozen I think and there are a handful of seats that could be partially blocking the near side behind them.

No idea of the view first hand, I've only been up in the 2nd tier or across in the corner before! Can't bloody afford tickets there 🤣

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

So if I'm buying for him or he's buying for me then we'll need to make three purchases on one account, then log out, log into the other account and buy three more tickets?

And hope theres enough left in the same category so you can sit together.

53 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

I'm sure the SFA will refund you the difference when your code doesn't show up on time and you have to buy 400 euro tickets.

Tbh, I’m more worried as I have a big meeting at 2.30pm tomorrow and I want to have these bought before it. Need to allow time for the inevitable website crashes, website restart and crash again and then the 1 hour queue. 

That and normally I do the ticket buying for me and my friend I go with as he’s a technological nightmare. He’ll 100 % be calling me up at 12pm and asking “Right what have I got to do here then?” Followed by 20mins of “This is fucking shite” “Where does this go?” and “I can’t see that button” before eventually managing to buy the damn things. 

1 hour ago, dezz said:

Going to be an almighty scramble at noon tomorrow for the 6,333 FF and Cat 3 tickets for that first game.

I think at last count there were about 7,800 on 12+ points and you'd image in that group there will be some that can't/won't travel or can't make all 3 games. It should mean that the majority of those on 12+ should be able to get tickets in the two cheapest categories. Nightmare if you're on 11 though because chances are it'll only be the ludicrously expensive ones left, just total fucking greed from UEFA. 

Those on the highest points should have been able to buy first and get cheap ticket prices then people like me who have 13 points should have been next on the list.  

1 hour ago, Archie McSquackle said:

For the game in Cologne, the Cat 1 tickets seem to be more expensive with a restricted view (200 compared to 160 euros). What's the view restricted by, the dug-outs?

Complimentary lap dancer.

2 hours ago, lubo_blaha said:

And hope theres enough left in the same category so you can sit together.

Yeah it's really just the categories I'm worried about. It's better than Euro 2020 when we were stressing over actually getting tickets, at least. 

2 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

It must be those, there's only a few dozen I think and there are a handful of seats that could be partially blocking the near side behind them.

Surely that's a typo by whoever made the SFA's graphic

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

Tbh, I’m more worried as I have a big meeting at 2.30pm tomorrow and I want to have these bought before it. Need to allow time for the inevitable website crashes, website restart and crash again and then the 1 hour queue. 

That and normally I do the ticket buying for me and my friend I go with as he’s a technological nightmare. He’ll 100 % be calling me up at 12pm and asking “Right what have I got to do here then?” Followed by 20mins of “This is fucking shite” “Where does this go?” and “I can’t see that button” before eventually managing to buy the damn things. 

Get the meeting in the fcuking bin 🗑️ 

This is way more important. Do not trust your pal. 

1 hour ago, Jambomo said:

If there was ever a reason for pulling a sickie, this is it. Either that or pretending your webcam's not working if your wfh.