Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

1 hour ago, paul-r-cfc said:

Anyone know the script about transferring tickets? I am aiming to attend all three but work may only permit me to go to one. Can I move them to someone else later? No points issued so no harvesting risk. 

Uefa indicate that you can transfer if unable to attend but also say tickets are subject to association rules which usually doesn't permit transferring?

Why is buying tickets you might not need and depriving those further down the points of the opportunity any better just because no points are issued?

11 hours ago, Stevie Kirk said:

My mate went to both of those friendlies and is a 12 pointer as a result. However between travel and beer he spent the thick end of £1600. So if I end up getting a stubhub ticket for the Switzerland game at 300 euro who is the winner? 

I was meaning the home friendlies against Poland and England! How did he manage to spend that much unless it was away games, he doesn't live in Scotland or he went through a phenomenal amount of beer😄?

Looks like Hungary are leaving their allocations completely in the hands of UEFA. If you've got the time to create multiple accounts with different names, maybe try put Hungary as your team? 

Be funny to see Scottish fans completely pack out Stuttgart with few Magyars.

23 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Why is buying tickets you might not need and depriving those further down the points of the opportunity any better just because no points are issued?

I for one will be delighted to sit at home unable to get tickets on my lower points total whilst @paul-r-cfc' pals or relatives enjoy their trip to Germany and would like to wish them a lovely holiday. 🙂

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Looks like Hungary are leaving their allocations completely in the hands of UEFA. If you've got the time to create multiple accounts with different names, maybe try put Hungary as your team? 

I think however I'd rather sit at home and watch it on tv than sit in amongst the Hungarians!

12 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

One of the boys I go with didn’t get the email with his code, or about the rescheduled sale. He got the one about it being delayed though. 

For your friend or anyone else with the same issue, I just called the SSC and a poor, fed-up sounding bloke at the other end helped me out.

Apparently iPhones have a sneaky unsubscribe button and I had somehow pressed it. It wouldn’t have affected my access codes, apparently as that is sent separately, but it meant marketing stuff like this was affected. 

Sorted now though. 

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Then you've got 6 months to hit the gym, get an all black wardrobe and learn to be a bit racist in order to fit in.

9 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Then you've got 6 months to hit the gym, get an all black wardrobe and learn to be a bit racist in order to fit in.

Shouldn't be too difficult except that gym part, with all those bloody minorities there.

49 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

@paul-r-cfc

I think however I'd rather sit at home and watch it on tv than sit in amongst the Hungarians!

Indeed. Went to a few Hungary games when I worked out there and they have some right nutjobs following them. Could potentially be a bit of bother in Stuttgart.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Better start getting my rainbow kilt sorted.

Just now, Tartan Dave said:

If I want to be sat near a mate, can I type a code in after i've bought tickets? Or does it need to be when tickets in basket. Do I therefore need to wait for him to have bought ticket and sent me a code? 

One of you needs to buy your tickets first, as you put in the order number for your mate in the “seat with” area. You can apparently also add it after all tickets have been bought, in the order history bit.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

One of you needs to buy your tickets first, as you put in the order number for your mate in the “seat with” area. You can apparently also add it after all tickets have been bought, in the order history bit.

Thanks. I'll opt for option 2 then