Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

8 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

An 11 pointer, but working today whereas I had been off yesterday.

My son is only on 10 points due to the Norway tickets being allocated to myself (probably my fault) and the SFA helpline not being able to amend it after the match. 

Resigned to not getting tickets now and certainly not prepared or able to justify paying 600 euros. 

Just looking forward to making a family holiday in Germany in June and soaking up the atmosphere in the cities and fanzones instead.

Sorry to keep banging on about it and probably stating the obvious but I hope you're applying on the public lottery as well, especially if you're already planning a family holiday over there. Munich has a capacity of 66 thousand, only 20,000 are being allocated through the Scottish and German FAs.

3 hours ago, Archie McSquackle said:

I'm on 10 points and was always hoping that not everyone on higher points would go to all three games and some of the higher price tickets. Hopefully that's the case and I'll see what's available on Saturday. If it's only the ludicrously priced tickets I'll try the ballot although I haven't looked into that at all yet.

That certainly will be the case

I know one person who is at every home game and has been a member for 10 years plus but due to family situation cannot ever be away overnight let alone a few days away so hes not even opened the code, his words on Wednesday night at the game were "i saw something come in but its not for me"

Another in our group decided just to do the opener and make it a 3 day trip so there will be extra spots for sure for those on 9, 10 or 11 id guess

Should we make the round of 16 the 6000 tickets may be about right, 40% of our group have said they can only stay for 2 weeks and booked flights home, the rest will ride it out