Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

Hi, myself and friends are travelling for the final of the tournament (match 51) and we have secured 4 tickets but are 1 or 2 short for our group so are looking if anyone has purchased too many for their group and happy to discuss purchasing these from you. 

On 03/06/2024 at 21:10, GallowayBlue said:

Anyone else bought from Ticombo?

I guess too early to be getting nervous but the sooner the tickets arrive the better I'll feel!

My mate has his Ticombo tickets for Scotland v Switzerland. Has email from UEFA as well saying the tickets are now in his name.

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I'm sure that's the case but I'd transfer the tickets soon just in case there are any niggles to sort out. Like I had to reinstall the app to get the fan pass to appear.

I got an email about a "Fan Pass" but nothing has appeared in the App. I'd be petrified to uninstall and reinstall the app for fear of screwing something up with the tickets already on there. What is a "Fan Pass" anyway? Do I need it for anything?

Both tickets are still in my app. I've not gotten around to sending one to my son yet. I suppose I should get around to that. I'll do it tomorrow.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

2 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I got an email about a "Fan Pass" but nothing has appeared in the App. I'd be petrified to uninstall and reinstall the app for fear of screwing something up with the tickets already on there. What is a "Fan Pass" anyway? Do I need it for anything?

Both tickets are still in my app. I've not gotten around to sending one to my son yet. I suppose I should get around to that. I'll do it tomorrow.

The "Fan Pass" is in a different app to the tickets one. Is in the Euro 2024 app.

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

https://www.uefa.com/euro2024/event-guide/apps/

6 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

What is a "Fan Pass" anyway? Do I need it for anything?.

It's what you use to prove your eligibility for both the €29.90 discount train tockets and the free 36 hour local travel.

There are tickets available on the UEFA site for the Switzerland and Hungary games if anybody is quick and still after tickets.

Germany seems to be sold out.

12 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

There are tickets available on the UEFA site for the Switzerland and Hungary games if anybody is quick and still after tickets.

I got two for the Germany game through this, after it crashed several times. 

8 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Germany seems to be sold 

1 minute ago, Waspie said:

I got two for the Germany game through this, after it crashed several times. 

What link are you using. I get no options of availability when I log in?

20 minutes ago, Theaccman said:

It was the link in the UEFA email, same link as the previous sales. I went on as soon as the email came through. Crashed the first couple of times but got tickets in the end. Can't believe it to be honest, was all set for the fanzone. 

42 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Managed to get 3 for the Switzerland game! Absolutely delighted. 

On 04/06/2024 at 13:40, Jambomo said:

Give him the instructions for the portal and see if they are on there. The company might just be bad communicators, I would imagine by electronic tickets they are talking about are the same things we all got. 

21 hours ago, Todd_is_God said:

Probably this. There is no way for a ticket holder to transfer you a ticket other than through the UEFA Tickets App. For which you will need to be registered before they can be sent.

I'm waiting on tickets from a reseller but I know when the time comes to complete the transfer it will be into my app.

19 hours ago, Jambomo said:

Well no but that’s what I mean, even if he gets an email notification of the ticket, the actual transfer will be app to app, so he is going to have to have it installed before that can happen. 

So for example when my friend transferred his Scotland ticket to me on the Scotland app, I got a notification of it and had to accept it, but it came straight into the app, I know this is UEFA not Scotland, but I think the platform is the same one. They look identical.

19 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Fair enough, I can't remember exactly how it worked last time, and yeah, it's the same. He should definitely get his UEFA account set up on the portal anyway.

18 hours ago, Davy the Dug said:

Tickets and emails appear instantly once transferred, I had two sent today and within a minute I had an email notification and an app notification.

Thanks for the input all, will pass it on.  I'd be bricking it if I was waiting on tickets still.

1 minute ago, InTheCity said:

Managed to get 3 for the Switzerland game! Absolutely delighted. 

I charge a 50% finders fee...

48 minutes ago, PB1994 said:

Cheers for the tip 👏

Alerted my brother who's been looking for a Switzerland ticket for ages and he's managed to grab a €200 Category 1 seat 👍

7 minutes ago, frazzyAKL said:

Thanks for the input all, will pass it on.  I'd be bricking it if I was waiting on tickets still.

I'm not quite bricking it tbh. The "expected" delivery date is the day before so they aren't late, and, despite being about 99% certain I will get them, I know if I don't I'll A - get my money back and B - still have the other two games to go to.

So whilst it would be massively disappointing it would not be the end of the world.

Posted (edited)

Holy shit, just got a Hungary ticket, absolutely buzzing, thought the chance had long gone! €400 for a prime one....but f**k it! 

Edited by Christophe