Euro 2024 tickets

Donathan

29 minutes ago, ElRoguo said:

Is block 113 for Munich the Germany end? 

I think so, I got mine via the SSC and I’m in 239 which is up the other end. 

IMG_2395.jpeg

Are the people getting tickets only the ones who had previously registered interest in games? My mate created an account to try and get a ticket and doesn't seem to be anything showing in the ticket portal. 

Just now, thistledo said:

Are the people getting tickets only the ones who had previously registered interest in games? My mate created an account to try and get a ticket and doesn't seem to be anything showing in the ticket portal. 

Yeah it's "personal offers"....i.e. games you have previously applied for 

1 hour ago, Christophe said:

Holy shit, just got a Hungary ticket, absolutely buzzing, thought the chance had long gone! €400 for a prime one....but f**k it! 

Fantastic, well done. It’s sometimes even better when you weren’t expecting to get a ticket for something and then you do!

2 hours ago, ElRoguo said:

Is block 113 for Munich the Germany end? 

Don't know, but our tickets have just dropped for block 318, so same area of the stadium as you, but higher up 

I managed to get 4x Scotland v Switzerland tickets €200 each and 2x Scotland v Hungary tickets €150 each. All accounted for.

Was not paying €600 each for Germany game.

Maybe the portal will open again.

But when I logged in, it showed me nothing.  Logged into my pals account and she was getting right in.  So I bought them through hers. 

I called my mate while doing it and he logged in did not see the ticket portal, neither did is son or his daughter when they logged in.  Yet I saw various tickets (not just Scotland ones) for 5 hrs! 

Feck know how they let some buy and others not.

I wonder if the others will be allowed to at some point and she won't.

15 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

I managed to get 4x Scotland v Switzerland tickets €200 each and 2x Scotland v Hungary tickets €150 each. All accounted for.

Brilliant 😎 What a tremendous surprise eh?

Posted (edited)

Indeed it was.  But sorry for those that missed out.  My mate, his son and his pal are delighted.  I really should not be buying a drink while in Germany...unfortunately I do not drink!

Edited by Sugar_Army

11 minutes ago, Sugar_Army said:

Indeed it was.  But sorry for those that missed out.  My mate, his son and his pal are delighted.  I really should not be buying a drink while in Germany...unfortunately I do not drink!

It was specifically for accounts which had nearly made it in the queue the last time.

I was the only one of my group to get the email and made it in for 4 Swiss tickets and 3 for Hungary.

The account I used never got an email.  I only applied using that account in initial ballot.

Last time (using my own account) I was 3 1/2 hours in the queue wating and the it booted me out and blocked me.  I never got an email to it today. I only heard fro. A guy on what's app.

Mate in same boat as above and never got an email, nor did son or daughter...none of us got in portal today.

Seems random.

Posted (edited)

Gutted about this. I'm usually successful at getting difficult to buy tickets but I've been busy every time there's been an opportunity for the Euros. Didn't find out about today's sale until it was too late. 

Interestingly, I didn't get an email but can see available tickets for about 20 games. Only two of them are games I previously applied for so I'm not sure the "next in line" theory is true. Unfortunately all that's left for those two games are Prime seats at €400, and I wouldn't consider that for anyone but Scotland. 

Delighted for anyone who did manage to get Scotland tickets though, a much needed kick in the teeth for the folk trying to sell €30 and €60 face value tickets for €500+

Edited by DG.Roma

I never got any email yesterday either. Didnt know about the sale till read it on here at night as was at a client all day. No harm done though as I can no longer go to the first two games anyway due to work commitments plus the flights in for Hungary already being booked.

Got my official email now and dived straight in. Had a nervous 5 minutes in the queue and then the let down  Still plenty of games available and the "From" prices have dropped... but none of the games I originally applied for are there. Makes no sense.

Posted (edited)
On 30/05/2024 at 07:59, rossco3343 said:

Looking for a Hungary ticket swap, got my ticket via SSC and got him one in resale.

His ticket is in Block 54c and is Entrance C Gate 3 (Prime Seat)...... looking to see if anyone can do a straight swap for any ticket category that enters via Entrance A Gate 1.

Now selling this ticket as got sorted somewhere else for ticket with the wee man. Just looking for my money back from when I bought it.

Block 54c Row 48 Seat 11.

Edited by rossco3343

The account I bought Switzerland  and Hungary tickets on yesterday did not get an email. It got an email link today but would not let you look at any tickets!

Out of 11 accounts both yesterday and today, that was the only one that got the option.  It never even applied for the two resales.

Feck knows. 

Having missed out again yesterday for the Hungary game, one of our group is going to splash out on the re-sellers sites.

Any recommendations or opposite for sites like Livefootballtickets, Viagogo, Stubhub etc for the Euros? Anyone used them so far and got what they wanted delivered?

23 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Having missed out again yesterday for the Hungary game, one of our group is going to splash out on the re-sellers sites.

Any recommendations or opposite for sites like Livefootballtickets, Viagogo, Stubhub etc for the Euros? Anyone used them so far and got what they wanted delivered?

Bought tickets for Swiss game from ticombo a couple of months ago. Tickets arrived in my uefa app on Wednesday. 

1 hour ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Good timing to report some positive news. Our match tickets for the Germany game (bought through Live Football Tickets) arrived in the app this morning - I received an email notification and they were there in exactly the same manner as when UEFA sent our Hungary ones. Still waiting for Swiss tickets and additional Hungary but so far LFT have been spot on as has been my previous experience with them.