St Johnstone's Next Permanent Manager 23/24

Who will be St Johnstone's next permanent manager?  

261 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

34 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Add me to the list of people calling bullshit on that one.

Id suspect their 7-0 loss to Aberdeen was remarkably one sided, but they likely had a 2 minute spell of not conceding which presumably equals not being dominated for 90 minutes. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

1 hour ago, Sconesaint said:

Any other manager now will now know they are second choice. Not ideal 

Saints asked for permission to speak to Martindale about the vacancy.  This does not mean that they have not approached other candidates to discuss the vacancy with and then arrange interviews and make a decision.  Just like any other job, short list for interview then offer job to best applicant.

Last time public attempts to get a manager failed we ended with Steve Lomas.

Media at the time didnt even mention him and had Jim Jeffries, David Weir, and Gary Bollan, as the favourites.

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

I was 9 years old.

I was most likely spending new year ball deep in some dirty.

I clearly remember I was shagging some bint from Perth whose hubby was at the game. She kept on calling me ‘The Hoff’ and asking me if I wanted to buy some ‘Ching’. No idea who she was. 

I’m going to predict right now it’s going to be Neil McCann and unlike many Dundee fans I won’t be celebrating because I actually think you could do a lot worse. The fact he fucking hates you cuntos won’t be a stumbling block. 

11 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Last time public attempts to get a manager failed we ended with Steve Lomas.

Media at the time didnt even mention him and had Jim Jeffries, David Weir, and Gary Bollan, as the favourites.

I remember being very annoyed we gave the job to Lomas and not Bollan. Sliding doors moment that.