Deadly Dees vs Penalty to Rangers

9 minutes ago, MazzyStar said:

The dictator of p&b on Reporting Scotland giving his full backing of pyrotechnics at football matches.

Aye, hope he backs the logical next step of ending the smoking ban too. 

@Div

Edited by welshbairn

47 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Spot on. It's an absolute nonsense that you cannot get from Glasgow to Dundee for a 7.45pm kick off?

They should've been in Dundee at lunch time having their pre match meal/fannying around at one of the numerous hotels in the city.

That was the shite that annoyed me the most, the pyrotechnics was just plod/security incompetence.

Can do what they like though, as the spineless clowns in charge look on.

Thank you.

The dundee team don't even spend the day in Dundee for a home game ffs, have you seen dundee, its like Beirut on a bad day 

6 minutes ago, 54_and_counting said:

The dundee team don't even spend the day in Dundee for a home game ffs, have you seen dundee, its like Beirut on a bad day 

Don't bring Hamas into it, your mob are worse than the other arse cheek. IMO.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

It "looks good", apparently. Obviously very easily amused, in for a treat when they realise you can get pretty colours on some baby sensory video on youtube.

My wean is 3 and half now but many a time in the past did she and I drift off for a nap watching the dancing fruits etc.

12 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

My wean is 3 and half now but many a time in the past did she and I drift off for a nap watching the dancing fruits etc.

Dancing homosexuals, please.  You can’t use that kind of language these days. 

I saw this with no facts and only guesses but I would not be surprised to find that Rangers fans as a collective have spent more money on tifos/flares etc in the last few years since they won the league than they did collectively in 2012 to try and save the old club.

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

What's the point in pyro?

It adds fuckall

From personal experience it adds breathing problems.

Goodness knows what it would have been like at the back of that stand at Dens on Wednesday. 

Edited by kingjoey