Hibs v Ross County - Tuesday, 7:45pm

Well I can't say I'm excited for this game after the dreadful late collapse against Motherwell. Can only see a Hibs win tbh. Sounds like Hibs on form as well with a decent result against Celtic at the weekend.

Would like to see Brophy & Murray start. Also Dhanda get a full 90 mins.

I wasn't at the Motherwell game and haven't got round to watching the highlights. Was there a reason Dhanda was substituted at half time? 

The 3 goals we conceded against Motherwell were all very avoidable, if we are going to stand a chance against hibs we will need to tighten up the defence, let’s hope for Murray and Brophy starting again as no harm to white but these two are both a handful with their pace.

would take a draw but anything can happen 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Saving and resting players for Saturday mate.  That team should still smash county and also give Levitt game time. 

Usually when I criticise any starting 11. They seem to prove me wrong. 

So should be a comfortable win for Monty’s men. BBF9198E-6D77-4ACC-85BE-7FF9ACD29277.png.33c4784dd49a10711583b52475b0886e.png

12 hours ago, Leith Green said:

Malky Mackay quite often seems to have our number tactically.

Would be good to get a decent performance ahead of Saturdays semi.

Wont be a big crowd, lots of younger fans will be out badgering pensioners for sweeties.

I think Malky  having your number tactically probably reflects on your previous managers.