Arbroath Vs Partick Thistle

Adeloye has a knock and will miss tomorrow, Fitzpatrick back for this one, McMillan will still miss out but should be back for Morton, Robinson and McGinley still out and Ngweyna ruled out for 3 months. 

Edited by JagsCG

Do we get a refund on that segregation fence that was put in but we refuse to use? Can’t understand why Arbroath fans couldn’t get down to the corner. 
And before anyone says anything about proximity - at Firhill there was a Tiny bit of tarp and one steward between the fans and there wasn’t even a small issue. (Not to mention everyone was mixed in the concourse)

1 hour ago, Fitbafan36 said:

Do we get a refund on that segregation fence that was put in but we refuse to use? Can’t understand why Arbroath fans couldn’t get down to the corner. 
And before anyone says anything about proximity - at Firhill there was a Tiny bit of tarp and one steward between the fans and there wasn’t even a small issue. (Not to mention everyone was mixed in the concourse)

We have used it? 😂

8 hours ago, 0neTeamInGlasgow said:

Not looking forward to this, which means we may have a small chance of a win....a very small chance!

Thistle team looks solid - certainly expecting a very tough game today 

Just hope to see Tam and Ricky back to their best, so important to us but not filled me with much confidence recently - if they both have good games I always fancy our chances 

3 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Thistle team looks solid - certainly expecting a very tough game today 

Just hope to see Tam and Ricky back to their best, so important to us but not filled me with much confidence recently - if they both have good games I always fancy our chances 

Solid? Anything but. We are leaking as bad as the waterways of UK from these storms.

A midfield that has no defensive qualities, a defence that is dodgy and a goalkeeper who is ropey.

Be surprised if you don't win this one.

Edited by Highlandmagar

10 minutes ago, Highlandmagar said:

Solid? Anything but. We are leaking as bad as the waterways of UK from these storms.

A midfield that has no defensive qualities, a defence that is dodgy and a goalkeeper who is ropey.

Be surprised if you don't win this one.

On paper it looks good but it’s maybe a case of always thinking the best of the opposition players and remembering seeing them in their better moments, don’t usually notice other players when they’re having run of the mill average games but few players there who on paper I was extremely impressed with when they signed - mainly McInroy, Neilson and Williamson.

Again though I only remember the best parts of McInroy from seeing his goals and remembering him from Ayr, thought Neilson was gonna be the next big thing defensively when I seen the size of him for a 16 year old laddie at United and Williamson doesn’t seem to have done anything of note after his spell with us. 

If Williamson plays today though I’ll be right on McBookie and lumping on him getting a yellow card. 

Hamilton did okay against Dundee United, but was clearly shattered by about 70 minutes.  I think we'd be better bring him on as a sub still.

What's the word on Dow?  Was he injured last week?  Hopefully last week's unbalanced midfield showed some of the doubters what he brings to the team.  I consider Hylton to be basically a wide striker, so having him and Turan in midfield still feels like its a bit gung ho. 

Striker is an interesting one though.  I think all 3 have made a case to start for different reasons.