Arbroath Vs Partick Thistle

Would take Turan out as our only change and put Stowe or Dow or Stewart (if Hammy back starting at left back) in his place.

Hope to see us back at our in your faces getting stuck into everything and making it hard for the opposition best 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Played better last night,however,low bench mark of DU and QP games hardly  confidence boosting. On a positive note Fitzpatrick should be back and outside chance of MacMillan so better service up front  which as been very much missing from three previous games with the exception of Stevie Lawless .

Can Dools also please not wait till one microsecond before Ref blows for fulltime to make a much needed sub ...ta.

35 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Massive game for us especially now that the league has tightened up.

gaston

steele little tob hammy

gold slater

stewart mckenna hylton

Love the look of that team 🇱🇻⚽🔥 A win could take us into 3rd here above Thistle and back into the Play Off Spots 🤘

23 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Just my opinion but I’m not sure I would be throwing Hamilton back in as a starter quite yet. Would rather he was eased back in with a few substitute appearances first as there’s no way he’ll be match fit.

Kind of feel like that too but I’m not sure it’s possible in the league. Maybe a first start at TNS and a second the week after at Spartans. Right now I feel pretty secure with Scott Stewart,  big strong quick and reliable. 

Kind of want Hamilton back more for Stewart playing right wing though, I’m just getting frustrated with Dow / Turan for the most part. Feel like Stowe should get a run as it’s the weakest part of our side as it stands. 

11 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Kind of feel like that too but I’m not sure it’s possible in the league. Maybe a first start at TNS and a second the week after at Spartans. Right now I feel pretty secure with Scott Stewart,  big strong quick and reliable. 

Kind of want Hamilton back more for Stewart playing right wing though, I’m just getting frustrated with Dow / Turan for the most part. Feel like Stowe should get a run as it’s the weakest part of our side as it stands. 

That’s what I think too, get him back in properly in the cup games. Also got to factor in that Stewart will likely be a wee bit rusty at right wing too so throwing him back in there might not immediately work as well as we hope.

8 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

That’s what I think too, get him back in properly in the cup games. Also got to factor in that Stewart will likely be a wee bit rusty at right wing too so throwing him back in there might not immediately work as well as we hope.

I do kind of feel like Dick might just see the best way of getting him back in is a bit of a baptism of fire with a start - there is not many slower wingers in the league than Lawless too (think Lawless is a class act for what it is worth)

Could argue Mackenzie did enough in 2 minutes on Tuesday to start wide left on Saturday assuming Fitzpatrick isn't fit enough to start. Mcdonald must be about 95% to get mutually consented in January if we're playing 3 different centre mids out wide instead . 

Back 4 probably has to stay the same 

If Hamilton is fit enough to play the length of time he did at Tannadice then he has to start, wouldnt be pissing about. He'll have had 8 days to recover and he has been working on his fitness for it seems like an eternity.

Not sure how long Dow is out for but if he isnt fit, Stewart should move to the right.

2 hours ago, Fuctifano said:

Could argue Mackenzie did enough in 2 minutes on Tuesday to start wide left on Saturday assuming Fitzpatrick isn't fit enough to start. Mcdonald must be about 95% to get mutually consented in January if we're playing 3 different centre mids out wide instead . 

Back 4 probably has to stay the same 

Would agree on all of the above and if Fitzpatrick and McMillan are back could likely be bench for the first game anyway and maybe get on in the last minute.