Kilmarnock v Motherwell

It's a bog standard clash of heads, they both jump upwards for a high ball and McGinn wins it before following into Mayo, who had jumped straight up in the air. It's a good strong header which he does well to win, but I don't see how it's a foul by our player - getting beaten in the air isn't an offence.

4 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It's a bog standard clash of heads, they both jump upwards for a high ball and McGinn wins it before following into Mayo, who had jumped straight up in the air. It's a good strong header which he does well to win, but I don't see how it's a foul by our player - getting beaten in the air isn't an offence.

It's even funnier when fans of a team who've been hammer throwers for as long as i can remember are the ones moaning about it. 

Only one team attempted to play football on Saturday and it certainly wasn't Motherwell. 

Look at our chances on Saturday, they never came from long ball football. Ironically the incident above did,

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's even funnier when fans of a team who've been hammer throwers for as long as i can remember are the ones moaning about it. 

Only one team attempted to play football on Saturday and it certainly wasn't Motherwell. 

Look at our chances on Saturday, they never came from long ball football. Ironically the incident above did,

😂

For me it’s a clear foul, I’m not sure why anyone would argue otherwise, and McGinn has been quite badly injured which is unfortunate but nobody’s foaming at the mouth losing their shit over it.

Killie were easily the better team on Saturday and nobody is denying that. Motherwell are absolutely rotten and in free fall just now so no one is going to argue either point otherwise. A quick swatch at our thread will show where the vast majority of us at with our current plight. 

“hammer throwers” is hilarious however! That would imply we have some fight and dig! 😂