Partick Thistle 🔴🟡Vs Greenock Morton 🔵⚪️ - Saturday 11 November

Thistle going into this on the back of a good win and players beginning to find their feet. 

Had missed Aidan Fitzpatrick to stretch opponents in recent games.

Also could have Jack McMillan back to team up with Stevie Lawless on the other wing.

Not seen much of Morton but seem on a poor run of form and were very poor in the first half of their game on Friday. They were better in the second half but couldn't quite get a point.

Even with our up and down form I should be confident of a win, but the Cinch Championship doesn't always work out as you'd expect.

Edited by jagfox

Robbie Muirhead scoring first, giving it the big un to the home fans and then us scoring 4 or 5 goals is always a good laugh. I'd take that. 

But yeah, not confident for this one, never enjoy playing a team bottom of the league at home. Wonder what our stats are like in such occasions. 

2 hours ago, thistledo said:

Robbie Muirhead scoring first, giving it the big un to the home fans and then us scoring 4 or 5 goals is always a good laugh. I'd take that. 

But yeah, not confident for this one, never enjoy playing a team bottom of the league at home. Wonder what our stats are like in such occasions. 

Aye, but its Morton.

4-1 Thistle and both Muirhead and Imrie to make a tit of themselves.

17 minutes ago, VictorOnopko said:

We should win this obviously but we're incredibly inconsistent so who knows?

Hopefully Doogie's bought some new breeks at least.

DougieIred.jpg

I'll need new breeks, if we mess this one up 😂

41 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Muirhead out

Genuinely, thank f**k for that. One of these days him scoring an early screamer then immediately getting it right up the Thistle support is going to work out for him.

From the sounds of the defence you’ve just outlined, Fitzpatrick’s pace could be very, very helpful here. As could Adeloye if he comes off the bench later on.

3 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

Genuinely, thank f**k for that. One of these days him scoring an early screamer then immediately getting it right up the Thistle support is going to work out for him.

From the sounds of the defence you’ve just outlined, Fitzpatrick’s pace could be very, very helpful here. As could Adeloye if he comes off the bench later on.

Potentially having MacMillian back could also be a huge bonus on the right overlapping with Lawless .

Feeling good about this one...which is simultaneously unsettling .

If Partick score early and the heads go down, this could get a bit ugly. We look ‘okay’ when not giving teams a 2 goal head start, but if the defence is lacking even more personell than last week, I do not see it going in any way well. 

Hope I’m wrong!