Partick Thistle 🔴🟡Vs Greenock Morton 🔵⚪️ - Saturday 11 November

8 hours ago, Smurph said:

Neilson is away with Scotland U21s next week, which gives McMillan an extra week to recover. If we were playing, say, Dundee United then fair enough but I think it’s a bit unnecessary tomorrow.

Doolan says he is ready to play. Also, we have no game next week. So letting him play today gives him two weeks till the next game.

3 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

Doolan says he is ready to play. Also, we have no game next week. So letting him play today gives him two weeks till the next game.

I’d be inclined to start him on the bench, and give him 20-30 minutes. We have a reserves game on the 21st where I’d play him to build his fitness properly before throwing him back in.

5 hours ago, jagsfan57 said:

Yeah, you’re right. Only just clocked that looking at the fixtures. I’d still be inclined to start Williams anyway, in a game we’re expected to win.

Cant make it today but any photos of Kingsley during the silence are much appreciated.

4 hours ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

I’d be inclined to start him on the bench, and give him 20-30 minutes. We have a reserves game on the 21st where I’d play him to build his fitness properly before throwing him back in.

I would have started him as more often than not I think Lawless is less effective. I’am not a manager.

9 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

Some Morton supporters need to remind themselves of the 'self-fulfilling prophecy'. If you keep banging on saying "We'll lose, we'll get pumped, we're shite" etc. etc. etc. - so shall it come to pass. Me? I'm full of joy, hope and eternal optimism.

You're full of something all right.....     😁

14 minutes ago, oneteaminglasgow said:

It looked (from the other end of the ground, admittedly) like there was a Morton handball before the penalty.

This hasn’t been a great game. 

Was hard to tell. Was a stick-on foul though.

We started really well and Lawless has runnings rings round Wilson but he’s been rotten since McMillan came in which is bizarre. We should really be ahead but Alston appears to coming on for McInroy so that’s now unlikely to happen.