Celtic Vs Aberdeen

3 hours ago, gannonball said:

Well they were banned yesterday but it's quite obvious you have a chip on your shoulder about them by constantly mentioning them at an event they weren't even attending. Away and guard some statues.   

So all the Celtic fans are scumbags and not just the GB?

I am absolutely shocked.

Positives from yesterday.

(i) Sundays after European matches have been so grim, that we may as well get the Celtic away fixture out of the way, as any team beats us yesterday  (apart from St Mirren of course who somehow let us draw 2-2). 

(ii) At 2-0 after 15mins I thought this is getting seriously ugly and put a speculative tenner on 6-0 at 16/1.  The fact we then got to 90mins with just the usual Mackenzie pen concession and an instantly forgettable 3-0 means it was pretty spectacular stuff for that bet to come in during the unnecessary and cruel ten minutes of stoppage time.

16 hours ago, 10menwent2mow said:

A poor performance. Some of the shite being spouted by Sutton at the end was fucking nonsense though. We were done, the 3rd goal killed us and then we just gave up against a hungry team who had something to prove after their own absolute hounding on Tuesday, which they've had 2 extra days to recover from. Were Aberdeen bad, probably, were Celtic good, aye, maybe. Was there 6 in that game, not for me. 

Only blessing is that when we come out and lose by the odd goal, probably a penalty, against 'Rangers' in a fortnight, the hnus can froth about how we only try against them. 

That is an utterly hilarious small timer mindset. 

24 minutes ago, 10menwent2mow said:

And funnily enough pretty much guaranteed to happen. 

Well obviously we'll beat you it's just funny your team has been scudded 6-0 and you're taking solace in the fact we might score less goals against you whilst still winning. 

5 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I am absolutely shocked.

Your pathological hatred of Celtic fans and, in particular the Green Brigade has reached and breached unhealthy levels some time ago. 

It's now reached the point of you obsessively trolling and spamming every Celtic match thread now till it is painfully unreadable, you even managed get one match thread binned by the moderators recently, largely in part  due your rage filled trolling pish.

Seriously, have you ever looked at your posts and recent history on here and not realised how much of an absolute weapon you come across as, when it's myself making this point to you it's maybe time to take a deep breath and put the phone down for a bit. 

Edited by Flybhoy

5 hours ago, Sortmeout said:

I am absolutely shocked.

Bit ironic you labelling anyone a scumbag considering your recent trolling and weaponising of a conflict that’s killing thousands.

14 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Your pathological hatred of Celtic fans and, in particular the Green Brigade has reached and breached unhealthy levels some time ago. 

It's now reached the point of you obsessively trolling and spamming every Celtic match thread now till it is painfully unreadable, you even managed get one match thread binned by the moderators recently, largely in part  due your rage filled trolling pish.

Seriously, have you ever looked at your posts and recent history on here and not realised how much of an absolute weapon you come across as, when it's myself making this point to you it's maybe time to take a deep breath and put the phone down for a bit. 

Feel free to pop me on ignore. That’ll give you less posts to read and more time to talk to yourself on here via your various aliases.

Took your advice @Flybhoyand had a look at my recent posts.

On this very thread I’ve made a few posts relating to Celtics performance and the merits of Hearts and Aberdeen title races over the recent years.

I have made a staggering 3 (THREE) posts myself relating to Celtic fans conduct since Saturday. I’ve also made a couple of replies.

3 (or 5 depending on how you looked at it) posts on the subject in roughly 48 hours.  An insane amount of posts from me. Or as you would say “spamming”.

As for your comments about getting a previous thread closed I believe my friend Hoose Rice had actually went in a different direction from me on that thread (around the time it got deleted) and if I remember right had a wee few days off the site due to it. So maybe that’s what got that thread deleted, what do you think?

Edited by Sortmeout

2 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Took your advice @Flybhoyand had a look at my recent posts.

On this very thread I’ve made a few posts relating to Celtics performance and the merits of Hearts and Aberdeen title races over the recent years.

I have made a staggering 3 (THREE) posts myself relating to Celtic fans conduct since Saturday. I’ve also made a couple of replies.

3 (or 5 depending on how you looked at it) posts on the subject in roughly 48 hours.  An insane amount of posts from me.

As for your comments about getting a previous thread closed I believe my friend Hoose Rice had actually went in a different direction from me on that thread (around the time it got deleted) and if I remember right had a wee few days off the site due to it. So maybe that’s what got that thread deleted, what do you think?

Is everything okay at home mate?