Fixture List,don’t make me laugh!

4 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

They aren’t all listed in the week by week section of the fixtures!

They are on the individual club ones,that’s the point.

Good dodge on why Glenafton v Beith hasn’t  been rescheduled btw.

All that time to check the week by week fixture and Kenny has absolutely clamped you.

Again, what you refer to is impossible.

When a fixture is put on the website it is done once only. It then appears automatically on every list available.

So if it listed on the Club's individual list it will also be on the week by week list.

Trying to deflect from your original gripe by mentioning the Glenafton v Beith game won't wash.

Basically, you've had a mare. Admit it and we'll all move on.

17 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

If you go through the West Premier fixtures week by week in the official website there’s 9 missing.

Maybe need to get the website sorted.

If Beith have an outstanding fixture away to Glenafton who have lights,why isn’t it scheduled?

You're going to need to describe your working - because if I go to wosfl.co.uk, click matches, then count the number of Beith league games in the 6 pages I get 16 (+9 played=5 missing as Kennie says). If you're meaning something else on the website then please say so.

Glenafton, like Beith, are in two cup competitions taking place in the next few weeks which will affect games in December and then when the cups restart in February  - no point in scheduling all the games for the end of March until it gets to mid-December really.

5 hours ago, Vanderbilt said:

If you having so much issues with the fixtures list and how is all done, how about putting yourself forward to the wosfl to become fixture sectary for next season  

1 hour ago, Kennie said:

Again, what you refer to is impossible.

When a fixture is put on the website it is done once only. It then appears automatically on every list available.

So if it listed on the Club's individual list it will also be on the week by week list.

Trying to deflect from your original gripe by mentioning the Glenafton v Beith game won't wash.

Basically, you've had a mare. Admit it and we'll all move on.

Unless you can come up with a date for Glenafton v Beith then you’re having a mare.There is NO reason for it not having a date.

1 hour ago, Vanderbilt said:

Still no answer on Glenafton  - Beith ?

Games kicking off at 1.30 while clubs have lights What’s that all about? 
Junior thinking will never go with dinosaurs like you in charge 🦖

1 hour ago, PossilYM said:

No need for 1.30 pm kick offs if you have floodlights.

Junior talk of the devil's lanterns is so last century.

What's the issue with a 1:30 kick off? 

One week it'll be 1:30PM then the next it'll be 2PM then it'll  be 1:30PM again then 1:30PM or is it 2? 

The 1:30 KO is to bring in a bit of uniformity.

If clubs want to change their KO time all they need to do is ask.

That way those with lights that want to use them, can.

Those with lights that don't want to use them, don't need to.

Still no answer on Glenafton  - Beith ?

Games kicking off at 1.30 while clubs have lights What’s that all about? 
Junior thinking will never go with dinosaurs like you in charge 🦖

Tell you what.

You tell us all where the missing fixtures are and I'll tell you when Glens play Beith.

13 hours ago, Shannon said:

I really hope Glenafton v Beith is a Monday night in January now to give him something to moan about 😂

Shannon - that is the worry! Now I stay in Cumnock so midweek to Glenafton suits me just fine and better than a home game but not for any other Beith fan I know!

We can all have a legitimate right to moan about fixtures when it's just our own club - ie we're in middle of 6 away league games on the trot. But when you use common sense and know it is because of Kennie rescheduling the fixtures the best he can and how cup ties fall etc you drop the paranoia pretty quickly. Ignore the noise Kennie!

On 15/11/2023 at 17:51, Kennie said:

Here's some straws for you to clutch at.

image.thumb.png.e16ccbe01876f250eee0cfb728198ca3.png

So while you're here. Why is WSFL due to finish on 16th March ( with majority playing in Junior Cup ) and ESFL due to complete by 11th May ( with no EoS clubs in Junior Cup I think I'm right in saying ). Now no-one actually believes the league will finish on 16th March but that's how it's currently planned. 8 weeks of a difference. Even if we go to end of March to finish league then that's still 6 weeks. With a potential league play off towards end of May, that's potentially quite a wait for West winners. What's reason for this ??