Dundee vs. Hibs - the big swinging dicks destruction derby part II - Saturday 25th November 3pm #HiDees

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Was just looking at Hibs fixtures and unless I'm reading it wrong, you have 5 out of 6 before Christmas away, and then 5 out the 6 after Christmas at home.

How on earth is it so imbalanced?

We were supposed to have Rangers at home on the weekend of the league cup final which has been moved to the end of January and then we have moved our game away at St Johnstone from the 30th to the 16th of December. So should’ve been slightly better at 4/6

16 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Was just looking at Hibs fixtures and unless I'm reading it wrong, you have 5 out of 6 before Christmas away, and then 5 out the 6 after Christmas at home.

How on earth is it so imbalanced?

As mentioned above, the LC final has impacted one match, however your point is valid. 

I know the days of 3pm Saturday ko, one week home, one away are long gone...........but the fixtures "computer" seems to have gone haywire over these.

30 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

As mentioned above, the LC final has impacted one match, however your point is valid. 

I know the days of 3pm Saturday ko, one week home, one away are long gone...........but the fixtures "computer" seems to have gone haywire over these.

Yeah even removing the rearranged games, 4 out of 6 either way back to back seems poorly planned.

19 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Without going all crowd w**k

Hibees will head to Dens Park on Saturday! 👏🥬 Our initial away allocation is now SOLD OUT - we expect to receive another batch of tickets that will go on sale as soon as we have it

Not crowd w**king at all, good to see you fellas bringing through a big support. That's what being back in the top league is all about instead of experiencing the feeble away supports that the likes of Ross County, Livy bring (oops I meant ICT, Morton etc)

Should be a good atmosphere on Saturday in what promises to be an open match

Last time out v Hibs was a good free-flowing game of football. Not associated with most 0-0 games but it involved Dundee and Hibs so no shock there.

I'm thinking a score draw here, 2-2. Hibs will be a tough side to get points against...but so are we. I'd get Lyall in to this squad for this one with McCowan playing that free role he has been so good in so far this season.

1 hour ago, Girth said:

A Desmond with both teams being awarded 3 points sounds fair. 

I trust some HiDees will be meeting up from the train/bus to sup ale and enjoy some shits and giggles? 

Thank you. 

I’ve booked Fat Sam’s for such an occasion. Entry fee being £19.86.

Edited by Lyle Lanley

48 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

I’ve booked Fat Sam’s for such an occasion. Entry fee being £19.86.

Sure to be a truly wonderful occasion. Will you be doing a speech?

I've been working on the serviettes all week. 

Thank you. 

7 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Which moron will be refereeing? The only thing that can ruin this festival of football.

Thank you.

Two teams coming together to harvest peace across the world.