Ross County's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition

Who will be Ross County's next permanent manager?  

279 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cannot wait until I see the absolute randos Adams will bring in come January, of which about three of ten will be decent.

Edited by Comrie

4 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

What a smalltime appointment. Have Knob Roy MacGregor's wells run dry?

Wouldn't be laughing too much as hearing that there's trouble on horizon for your club when Council refuse to change their decision on the battery farm. 

It will be like rats deserting a sinking ship

3 hours ago, forkboy said:

We'll never know, but I'd love to know how much compensation we're sending to Morecambe.

Really dunno how I feel about this. Some of my favourite memories of the football are Adams' teams, especially that almost-undefeated Championship winning team. At the same time though, hard to look past how it ended in total acrimony. And it's hard to forget that he's a bit of a walloper, this fantastic quote from when Bradford punted him is on his Wikipedia page.

"If [Bradford] are going to get a new manager in they’re not going to get as successful a manager as myself in the door. That’s obvious to everyone, because my record is up there with all the records in this league.”

And then they appoint Mark Hughes who gets Bradford into the playoffs in his only full season there. Not even necessarily a bad thing to have a confident manager, but sometimes he did seem to lose touch with reality a bit.

But you hope for the best.

He actually had a clause in his contract allowing him to leave for a job in Scotland so would imagine Morecambe might have been happy enough to get the cash,  although obviously not happy to lose their manager

17 minutes ago, Zeto-83 said:

Wouldn't be laughing too much as hearing that there's trouble on horizon for your club when Council refuse to change their decision on the battery farm. 

If I was a County fan, I certainly wouldn't be lecturing fans of other clubs about when the money stops.

36 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

If I was a County fan, I certainly wouldn't be lecturing fans of other clubs about when the money stops.

When has giant hypocrisy ever stopped a football fan from talking nonsense? Besides, I saw on Facebook from County fans that Malky was harshly done by because he got no financial support from the club, it must be true!

Adams appointment would appear to be underwhelming and unpopular with County fans given that he only polled 5% of the votes.

And with John Hughes being far and away the outright choice for you lads it's like you've been shat on.

Looks like Roy messed with you boys again and that Adams was the cheap option according to English League2 Managers average salaries.

Anyway good luck with the Rottweiler.

2 hours ago, Zeto-83 said:

We're too big to fail.

14 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

Adams appointment would appear to be underwhelming and unpopular with County fans given that he only polled 5% of the votes.

And with John Hughes being far and away the outright choice for you lads it's like you've been shat on.

Looks like Roy messed with you boys again and that Adams was the cheap option according to English League2 Managers average salaries.

Anyway good luck with the Rottweiler.

I really wish we went with John “Yogi is a good football man” Hughes. That would’ve steadied the ship!