Clyde v East Fife

2 minutes ago, Beachcomber said:

Stranraer are also on a foul run..1 win 7 defeats in  8

Six point gap between fourth and fifth already. While it doesn’t mean anything is done and dusted (see us last season) there’s little sign of that gap closing in the near future.

Then again, Annan were very poor in the first few months of the season last year and went up. All to play for still

On 17/11/2023 at 21:07, Clyde_1977 said:

Let the revolution begin. 3-0 Clyde, Ross Lyons hatrick

I'd take 0-0 tbh but I think we are a while away from a clean sheet

What ever you were drinking, take half next time. to think you would go from being the worst team in the SPFL to winning by 3 goals, and that a clean sheet is on the way is madness.

8 minutes ago, Burnsythebinman said:

What ever you were drinking, take half next time. to think you would go from being the worst team in the SPFL to winning by 3 goals, and that a clean sheet is on the way is madness.

Probably more mad that you don’t realise the two posts you’ve quoted are clearly taking the piss.

I have waited two days to post in order to try and not react too emotionally to what was on show on Saturday. My first game in months and I was expecting a wee bit of a bounce just from some additional motivation and organisation.

What I was treated to for 65 mins ( that's when I called it a day) was absolutely disgraceful. I am going to use three or four players to exemplify what was just awful.

Goalkeeper - can't kick it, gives away first and third goals and almost concedes a penalty too.

Lyon - what can you say about one of the most talentless individuals to ever pull on the jersey. Right-footed passes with the instep up the left touchline and is surprised it curves out of play regularly. How thick do you need to be to not see that is what will happen? Also got bullied for second goal. No redeeming qualities, just get rid.

Stevenston - got caught offside 5 times in an hour and at one point stood on the bye-line offering himself as an option for a pass. Even kids learn not to just stand off side, and NEVER on their goal line.

Euan Cameron - I would rather have the Real Radio DJ version. This boy will be a footballer when Saltcoats is the new Monaco.

Big job for McCall and motivation will not cut it. Neither will organisation. Pay off contracts of half a dozen and get 6 new in or face a disaster.

Edited by SouthLanarkshireWhite
x

2 hours ago, Burnsythebinman said:

yeah, of course they were. 1st its the it was a joke reply, then its I was hacked

I think given he claimed one of our full backs would score a hat trick would be enough to suggest it’s a piss take…

Also, who’s ever had their pie and bovril account hacked? 😂 

12 minutes ago, Cosmic Joe said:

Where are Clyde finding the money for this January window explosion of new signings? 

I contacted another Lanarkshire club (who play pretty close by) to transfer their funds. I told them I’d keep it safe for them. Suckers…