I’m a Celebrity 2023

throbber

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

She'll be first one voted out, no question. 

Will the audience not vote her to stay to carry out the trials?

Likely it’s all part of the social media grifter narrative that gets her more cash via YouTube, etc.

I’m sure that the TV production team actively encourage such diverse views or else they would not have an audience. 

Farage is still a cnut. 

Yeah it’s normally vote to save so I think she’ll last a few days when they booting people out sadly.

You can tell with the others most of them will have been briefed by their agents etc not to enter into a debate with Farage for the exact reasons of what happened there but she is too stupid to have thought about the outcomes.

First time I've watched any of this. 

It's pretty boring, dunno why they have so much Ant and Dec. 

Nella the elephant seems an abysmal person from the clips I've seen. The woman with the Somerset farmers accent is insufferable and the eastenders woman manages to simultaneously look young and attractive and yet old and a bit rough at the same time. 

3 hours ago, Molotov said:

Will the audience not vote her to stay to carry out the trials?

Likely it’s all part of the social media grifter narrative that gets her more cash via YouTube, etc.

I’m sure that the TV production team actively encourage such diverse views or else they would not have an audience. 

Farage is still a cnut. 

You vote to save and so long as she is annoying people and causing shit then she’ll receive more votes than some of the bores in there. Big brother used to be vote to evict iirc and if that were case she’d be gone first. 

Farage is still a c**t but so long as you have an imbecile like her screaming in his face and he reacts calmly to it then he comes across well which is exactly what Brexit types get a kick out of. 

On 22/11/2023 at 15:10, throbber said:

i’m not sure what her dad being dad has to do with it - all he said was he was a lot older than her, she said he’s not that old and he said he was 51 and she was 26 and old enough to be her Dad. It wasn’t in the least bit offensive and he even took the time to give her some courtesy the next day and she called him a weirdo and said stay away from her in front of all the campmates. She is a truly loathsome specimen. 

Im not getting good vibes about it this year at all.

She's a typical attention-seeking YouTube phanny.

She'll either win it or be first out imo.

I'm not gonna sit with a stopwatch and clipboard, but she's being given more airtime than everyone else (except maybe Farage). She's definitely getting more than an equal share of diary room clips (maybe she's going in more as a tactic, who knows), and even when she's not in a convo, she's the person they cut to for facial reaction much more than anyone else.

The show definitely seem to want her to be a central character, whether the viewers agree, only time will tell.

Nella's screaming is the first thing that grates on your nerves, would be putting a pillow over her face through the night if i was in that camp. From what she said in the last episode she doesn't stick at anything long, and will prob walk out soon.

Teary Spears is another that looks like walking, though she does the tasks no problem and just gets on with it, without any screaming or drama.

The Bristol accent is sore on the ears, pity she isn't thinking of walking out.

Farage is a c**t, nothing much needs said about him.

Everyone else has just got on with it without any dramas, or having irritations.

The 2 new camp mates should make it a bit better viewing, Frankie Dettori and Tony Bellew.

Seems Grace has left the building jungle and quit for medical reasons. Didn't look happy when she got picked for the trial, face was tripping her. Think Nella will be next, she wasn't a happy bunny when picked for the previous trial, and prob would've been picked again but was exempt from doing this one.

Danielle is taking Grace's place for the trial, which is good, about time she did something and got herself some airtime.