Motherwell vs. Dundee Saturday December 2nd

Well, it's 8th vs. 7th. We're 4 points ahead with a game in hand. 

Hopefully we can bounce back after the loss to Hibs. 

Saying that, we don't tend to do so well away from home. 

Motherwell seem to be pretty average home and away. 

1-1 draw!? 

Thank you. 

Feels a bit unreasonable to have this down as a must-win given Dundee have looked pretty good this season and definitely better than us, but yeah, I reckon he has to win this.

At best, Saturday has maybe earned him a "must not-lose, then must-win against Ross County".

9 minutes ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

Feels a bit unreasonable to have this down as a must-win given Dundee have looked pretty good this season and definitely better than us, but yeah, I reckon he has to win this.

At best, Saturday has maybe earned him a "must not-lose, then must-win against Ross County".

Tbh, while our form has been fairly dismal if you're of a mind to be generous there are probably only a couple of those results that actually stand out as disappointing.

Home:
2-1 Hibs (W)
2-1 Killie (W)
0-1 St Mirren (L)
1-2 Celtic (L)
3-3 Ross County (X)
2-4 Aberdeen (L)
1-2 Hearts (L)

Away:
1-1 Dundee (X)
0-1 Hearts (W)
1-0 Rangers (L)
2-0 Livi (L)
1-0 Killie (L)
2-2 St Johnstone (X)
1-1 Celtic (X)

I mean, setting performances aside, unless you're one of the oddballs out there expecting us to win every game or are one of those types who get furious because the team haven't matched some entirely arbitrary points total then I dunno...we're probably not too far off where we might have expected to be in an average/slightly below average Motherwell season.

Like, we've definitely been underperforming and we're clearly a bit of a mess for various reasons but losing to St Mirren at home and Livi away are probably the only two that stick out to me as games we'd have expected to take something from.

Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Killie at Rugby Park are ones that you probably take a swing at and tbf, the unexpected draw on Saturday probably balances out losing to Killie on their shitemare of a pitch and the two games against Hearts probably cancel each other out in so much as I'd thought it more likely we'd beat them at FP than Tynecastle.

38 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

🤣 That’s the best way to deal with these types Biggie.  Show them your cross!

Don't like the chunt, had a pop at Dundee a few times when he was working as a 'pundit'.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Not got much to say on the Motherwell.

I'd like to see a few changes for this:

Carson

McGhee Portales Shaugnessy Donnelly Beck

Boateng Mulligan

McCowan

Reilly Bakayoko Tiffoney

Point needed as a minimum with Ibrox up next.

Thank you.

I'd really fancy our chances if that is the starting 12 👍

11 hours ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Not got much to say on the Motherwell.

I'd like to see a few changes for this:

Carson

McGhee Portales Shaugnessy Donnelly Beck

Boateng Mulligan

McCowan

Reilly Bakayoko Tiffoney

Point needed as a minimum with Ibrox up next.

Thank you.

Would definitely take a point (hopefully 3) Saturday. Would love us to give Rainjurz a scare too (for once). 

Thank you. 

13 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Don't like the chunt, had a pop at Dundee a few times when he was working as a 'pundit'.

Thank you.

Never get over the time he tried to maim Craig Forsyth for Ross County at Dens when they had Willie McStay as manager.