Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

5 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

I think having the main stand on the south side is the problem here. Everyone knows that south-facing homes are sought after as they enjoy the most of the sun. How Dunfermline’s burghers got this wrong defies belief. How did this get past planning?

The obvious solution is to swap the main stand to the north and slip that wee stand (former terrace, could be again) over to the south. Using rollers like the Egyptians did to build the pyramids, it’s feasible in a couple of months. 

For other top construction tips, follow me. 

You're about 120 years too late to point it out that it's in the wrong place.

However I like the idea of it being moved on logs. We should definitely do this.

5 hours ago, Craigus said:

Think you'll find we're just laughing at you and your "frozen" pitch as we travel in 10 degree sunshine to our winnable cup tie. 

That's ironic, I had a good laugh on the way back from Livingston there when I'd heard they'd scored a late goal. 

5 hours ago, Craigus said:

Think you'll find we're just laughing at you and your "frozen" pitch as we travel in 10 degree sunshine to our winnable cup tie. 

Roon ye. 

IMG_5819.thumb.jpeg.24f0c9615b0c10c07e39de7ec13859f6.jpeg

2 minutes ago, On the bench said:

Given our 4 month run without winning a game I’d happily welcome Livi away.

Ps - I reserve the right to moan about it next season at the time

2 minutes ago, On the bench said:

Given our 4 month run without winning a game I’d happily welcome Livi away.

23 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

To be fair, should we stay up, I'm hardly looking forward to Livi away next season.

Wouldn't worry about it, we will get Allan Johnston back in to manage those games.

16 minutes ago, 101 said:

Wouldn't worry about it, we will get Allan Johnston back in to manage those games.

He was great against them! The only they didn't beat the season they went up via the playoffs.

29 minutes ago, Craigus said:

You pars simpletons remember that we absolutely rinsed you out of the cup... and in every other time we've played this season? 

Cup yes, you lot were far superior. But we won the League Cup game and the league games have all been close (but you did indeed win them all so far, and have clearly shown yourselves to be a much better team this season).

1 hour ago, Craigus said:

You pars simpletons remember that we absolutely rinsed you out of the cup... and in every other time we've played this season? 

Just watch out for your dodgy owners though.

They dropped Kelty like a stone when they lost interest there. History could well be repeated when there's a downturn in the garage convertion market.(bullshit)

The foundations that your owners have built are very shakey. All or nothing short term investment normally ends in tears.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 hour ago, Craigus said:

The Cup aye. The rest, absolutely no chance. Just because you are having the season of a generation, don't get above your place. Anyone could do what you guys are doing by spunking cocaine money the way you are. 

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

The Cup aye. The rest, absolutely no chance. Just because you are having the season of a generation, don't get above your place. Anyone could do what you guys are doing by spunking cocaine* money the way you are. 

*Conservatory!!!