Pars P-P Spiders New Date TBC

Another relegation on the track record of the owners looking more and more likely and a shit load of financial loses. Brilliant job.

Still the clueless idiots will only sanction signing kids.

Complete change of direction required.

Edited by Chubbychops

4 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Is it Arbroath next game?

It is.

4 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Another relegation on the track record of the owners looking more and more likely and a shit load of financial loses. Brilliant job.

Still the clueless idiots will only sanction signing kids.

Complete change of direction required.

They sanctioned the signings of Hamilton, O'Halloran and Jakubiak and apparently the club tried to sign Wotherspoon and that NZ defender. That's the ones that were reporter, they may have been others.

I see your owners getting a lot of the blame here but McPake is just as culpable.

Jakubiak is a classy striker but he's never gonna get much more than 5 goals a season - mental to use a fair chunk of your budget to add him to a strikeforce that doesn't score much.

Giving Mehmet a 3 year deal - mental.

Signing an ageing O'Hallorann who has looked done for a number of seasons then playing him in a 3-5-2 formation - mental.

McPake has made the exact same mistakes he made with us signing players he likes and gets on with without a fucking clue as to what he's going to do with them regardless of their ability. Yeah, you've had injuries and perhaps your budget is tighter than it should be for a club the size of Dunfermline but it's an absolute embarrassment from the manager that a club the size of Dunfermline is in 9th place in the second tier.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

OK fair enough.

Not for me. The comedy factor of them missing 8 games involving us and Falkirk to play Annan, Kelty etc.

Really got to wonder if Pars can afford another relegation. Massive losses about to be posted imo and a further drop to the joiners division could spell big problems. 

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I see your owners getting a lot of the blame here but McPake is just as culpable.

Jakubiak is a classy striker but he's never gonna get much more than 5 goals a season - mental to use a fair chunk of your budget to add him to a strikeforce that doesn't score much.

Giving Mehmet a 3 year deal - mental.

Signing an ageing O'Hallorann who has looked done for a number of seasons then playing him in a 3-5-2 formation - mental.

McPake has made the exact same mistakes he made with us signing players he likes and gets on with without a fucking clue as to what he's going to do with them regardless of their ability. Yeah, you've had injuries and perhaps your budget is tighter than it should be for a club the size of Dunfermline but it's an absolute embarrassment from the manager that a club the size of Dunfermline is in 9th place in the second tier.

Word.

Can't disagree with any of the laughter or points of criticism from fans of other teams. I'm just bored of this football club and the staggering ineptitude shown in recruitment and on the park in the championship.

Experience was clearly needed in January, the club signed 3 English kids who have played next to no senior football. Probably was Meggle who also thought hiring Peter Grant was some sort of genius plan. 

McPake after how well he did last season was given some rope due to the injuries, but that simply can't be an excuse for how poor the product on the park is. 

I had a feeling we'd come here and win comfortably to be honest, Dunfermline aren't very good and we've improved massively.

By far the better team for the full game but we turned it up a level in the second half. Three very good goals too.

Dom Thomas is the best player in this division on his day, and I'll not hear a bad word about him. Some player.

Lovely stuff.

Edited by Zanetti

11 minutes ago, Zanetti said:

I had a feeling we'd come here and win comfortably to be honest, Dunfermline aren't very good and we've improved massively.

By far the better team for the full game but we turned it up a level in the second half. Three very good goals too.

Dom Thomas is the best player in this division on his day, and I'll not hear a bad word about him. Some player.

Lovely stuff.

At least his folks refrained from naming him John. But we know he can be at times 🤫

Seriously though, well done on another fine result in Fife. Your revival is definitely underway.