"Penalty to Rangers!" v St. Mirren, 3rd Dec 2023

This Rangers team are absolute guff. Genuinely an awful front line. 

We are having a dodgy season but even our forwards would have done more in 35 minutes v about any team at Fir Park. They really have created f**k all.

Hope St Mirren score. That should be fun 🤩 

On 01/12/2023 at 14:37, Kyle Reese said:

Honest question… How do you feel about playing in this league? Do you enjoy the victories and results as much as supporters of other teams? I feel as though I would lose interest and the ability to post things like you have here. You know that you will get handers to prevent you losing to a team with a fraction of your resources if necessary. Does it get boring? You do an admirable job of pretending you are a part of a serious competition, but I reckon you must know yourself that you are just going through the motions.

Sorry this is slightly off topic. 

FWIW, following a club suddenly thrust into a situation where they are expected to win pretty much every week (and have done for three seasons now), my findings of this is that it's a more empty experience.  It used to be be the case that any league win against the likes of East Fife, Stranraer etc would have me leaving Glebe Park thinking "F***ing yassss!".  Now it's a case of "meh, job done, keeping up with the team in green and white hoops (Buckie)".  It can only be a far inferior experience following the OF over any of the other teams, but they'll never know it.

HT 1-0

Poor game, two poor teams, not much happening up until the goal really. Poor goal from our perspective, lost too many tackles all over the pitch. O’Hara and Gogic should be doing better.

Guess that’s game over now, but you never know.

1 minute ago, Doonhame Buddie said:

How many at RWB?  200 games at RB might suggest he can defend but can he get up and down the wing and get early crosses in?

It's a far, far better option than someone who has played there completely makeshift when called upon.

FT 2-0

Dull and boring stuff and our poor form on the road continues.

Didn’t carry a threat going forward and weren’t great defensively, can have no complaints about the result. 
Perth next.