"Penalty to Rangers!" v St. Mirren, 3rd Dec 2023

Like most, I cannot see us getting anything from this. The only thing that gives me a glimmer of hope is that Rangers are playing in Europe tonight, and I understand they're missing some key players.

Apparently, we've only shifted 350 tickets for it. No doubt a combination of our recent poor run of form and the extortionate ticket prices.

COYS! 

38 minutes ago, stressball said:

Aris have shown the blueprint to beat Rangers.

Scud it direct to your forward and watch their back line panic.

Well the Ross County game showed that we are masters of scudding it direct to our forwards. 👍

Unfortunately our forwards didn’t look like they could create mass panic in the 4th Paisley Boys Brigade back line. 

15 hours ago, bennett said:

Crowd could easily get on the players backs if the buds can frustrate us and Robinson will be praying that Lammers starts, horrendous footballer.

2 - 1 and a tight game.

Honest question… How do you feel about playing in this league? Do you enjoy the victories and results as much as supporters of other teams? I feel as though I would lose interest and the ability to post things like you have here. You know that you will get handers to prevent you losing to a team with a fraction of your resources if necessary. Does it get boring? You do an admirable job of pretending you are a part of a serious competition, but I reckon you must know yourself that you are just going through the motions.

Sorry this is slightly off topic. 

22 hours ago, Black_and_White_Stripes said:

Apparently, we've only shifted 350 tickets for it. No doubt a combination of our recent poor run of form and the extortionate ticket prices.

And the general ghastliness of being in that wee oxter of the Orcodrome nearly surrounded by sectarian choristers?

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

Honest question… How do you feel about playing in this league? Do you enjoy the victories and results as much as supporters of other teams? I feel as though I would lose interest and the ability to post things like you have here. You know that you will get handers to prevent you losing to a team with a fraction of your resources if necessary. Does it get boring? You do an admirable job of pretending you are a part of a serious competition, but I reckon you must know yourself that you are just going through the motions.

Sorry this is slightly off topic. 

You do have a bit of a point about resources but the highlighted bit is nonsense. 

There has been times in the past where there's been periods of going through the motions, I wouldn't want to change leagues though.

6 minutes ago, deadasdillinger said:

I'm going to guess they get two penalties today. 

If they get two penalties today given they are not playing till Sunday then surely that will kick start a full investigation by the SFA and SPFL into corruption within our game.

* It would not be that big a surprise if they got two penalties on a day they are not playing.