Saints v Buddies 6/12/23

19 minutes ago, AW saint said:

Still time for you guys to finish bottom. 

I still expect us to be there, or very close, by the winter break.

Im just glad to have some slither of hope about staying up again, under MacLean it was gone.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I suspect the majority of your fanbase is currently more concerned about Dundee and Ross Countys form than getting 3rd, tbh. Youre getting very close to being in the top 6 battle rather than 3rd.

We literally gave everyone else a 8 game head start. Its remarkable to me that we're not bottom 😂

The majority of our fanbase (IMHO) aren’t concerned about Dundee, Ross County, Hibs, Hearts, or anyone. We’re concerned about our own run of shitey results and inability to score goals. Maybe everyone (outwith the uglies) will finish on the same points total this season. 😀

12 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The majority of our fanbase (IMHO) aren’t concerned about Dundee, Ross County, Hibs, Hearts, or anyone. We’re concerned about our own run of shitey results and inability to score goals. Maybe everyone (outwith the uglies) will finish on the same points total this season. 😀

I suspect come May youll look back and realise your "bad form" just now wasnt all that bad in relation to others, tbh.

23 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Sheerin was brilliant. Craig hit virtually every one to his bottom right and went through a spell where people cottoned on to that and he missed a few.

Did Craig not score about 10 in a row, then went tits up when Sandaza snatched the ball off him one time?  Seemed to lose confidence off the spot after that incident. 

12 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I still expect us to be there, or very close, by the winter break.

Im just glad to have some slither of hope about staying up again, under MacLean it was gone.

I always thought we'd get better in the 2nd half of the season once the team gelled. I did think we'd be miles behind by this stage.

I now think we'll be 11th rather than 12th.

22 hours ago, Broughty said:

What a way to win a game of football !!!!!  There is nothing better than a last minute goal where there is only time to restart the game before the final whistle. Feels like winning the cup all over again. Not many teams know that feeling do they ( not including St Mirren in that by the way )

The only way is up. COYS

I take your point generally, but I think Aberdeen's 100th minute penalty (even though just an equaliser) against us earlier in the season was probably even sweeter - given it's one of the 3 VAR decisions this seasons that's actually been admitted to be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

I take your point generally, but I think Aberdeen's 100th minute penalty (even though just an equaliser) against us earlier in the season was probably even sweeter - given it's one of the 3 VAR decisions this seasons that's actually been admitted to be wrong.

I definitely didn't get the same feeling with the Aberdeen penalty as I did with the Saints one.

10 hours ago, Steve McQueen said:

I always thought we'd get better in the 2nd half of the season once the team gelled. I did think we'd be miles behind by this stage.

I now think we'll be 11th rather than 12th.

Lighten up son. I know the last few seasons have been ropey but I'm 99% certain that we'll be home and hosed by late March