New new China virus

Authorities in China have warned that a new virus, known as "white lung pneumonia" is understood to be a new strain of something or other that has not previously been identified in humans.  Signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.

C

Is it time to stock up on those little surgical masks? toilet paper & sanitizer gel. 

Are we all completely fucked?

Should we only drink between 12-6pm with a scotch egg and without music?

Should I take the ivermectin I stockpiled for covid?

Have any P&Bers ever been part of a worldwide pandemic

China 'white lung' virus: Experts fear mystery illness could be caused by 'new pathogen' (msn.com)

Edited by effeffsee_the2nd

3 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

Authorities in China have warned that a new virus, known as "white lung pneumonia" is understood to be a new strain of something or other that has not previously been identified in humans.  Signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties.

C

Is it time to stock up on those little surgical masks? toilet paper & sanitizer gel. 

China 'white lung' virus: Experts fear mystery illness could be caused by 'new pathogen' (msn.com)

Does it f**k with your eyes, because your post is really hard to read

4 hours ago, effeffsee_the2nd said:

C

No.

No.

Substitute onion rings for scotch eggs then yes.

No.

Rings a bell. Was there a thread on here about it?

Temu will deliver the virus to you in 7/10 days or credit a £5 to your account...

saves catching it from a fellow human...

I'm sure those who have a Google Medical Doctorate will appear and tell us the gory facts and causes..

Edit. I can't spel

Edited by Bob in Denny