Killie v Celtic

36 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Was at the game through the week but crack on with your ignorance pal. For clarity, they look shite in person too. They're an embarrassment.

Your clubs supporters sing songs at football matches in support of a terrorist group yet it’s plastic pitches that are the embarrassment ? Jesus wept.

48 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Lol. I literally said the pitch wasn't why we lost. Try engaging your brain before jumping in with two feet next time. There's a good lad.

Dry yer eyes mate.

Take a wee look at Kerrydale St, it's full of posts from people who think we have an unfair advantage with the pitch and somehow thats cheating, christ, there was even a couple having a go about the floodlights not being bright enough yesterday.

You lot really can't handle defeat no matter how pish your manager or team are on the day.

3 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Dry yer eyes mate.

Take a wee look at Kerrydale St, it's full of posts from people who think we have an unfair advantage with the pitch and somehow thats cheating, christ, there was even a couple having a go about the floodlights not being bright enough yesterday.

You lot really can't handle defeat no matter how pish your manager or team are on the day.

We deserved to lose and Killie were the better team on the day, it's that simple. I criticise the embarrassing plastic pitches regardless of the result.

56 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Lol. I literally said the pitch wasn't why we lost. Try engaging your brain before jumping in with two feet next time. There's a good lad.

49 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Congrats on showing that you don't understand what a sweeping statement is.

Then the league or the govering body should come up with a plan to help subsidise those clubs in need. Anyone in favour of plastic pitches are the exact type of people holding the Scottish game back.

49 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Was at the game through the week but crack on with your ignorance pal. For clarity, they look shite in person too. They're an embarrassment.

You should maybe try crying more. 

Just now, LuboMoravcik said:

You should maybe learn to read.

So, plenty of people have addressed the need for certain teams to have plastic pitches and the advantages that can bring financially to them, but also can be fantastic community assets. I’d just like to ask you, which do you find most embarrassing, plastic pitches or bigotry? 

52 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

45 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Then the league or the govering body should come up with a plan to help subsidise those clubs in need. Anyone in favour of plastic pitches are the exact type of people holding the Scottish game back.

Not only do I have a firm grasp of what sweeping statements are, I can also easily spot a Celtic fan who is so utterly spoiled by his club's ultra-boring domestic dominance that he's still seething and lashing out more than 24 hours after losing a single league game. 

Just now, VictorOnopko said:

Not only do I have a firm grasp of what sweeping statements are, I can also easily spot a Celtic fan who is so utterly spoiled by his club's ultra-boring domestic dominance that he's still seething and lashing out more than 24 hours after losing a single league game. 

Evidently not. I was specifically talking about the plastic pitches in the SPFL.

Just now, LuboMoravcik said:

We deserved to lose and Killie were the better team on the day, it's that simple. I criticise the embarrassing plastic pitches regardless of the result.

Will you be calling for a blanket ban of them for training on or your boys clubs playing on them week in week out? 

Afterall some of them will be your future players.

The answer is No because that doesn't suit the agenda here does it.

32 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

You laddie need to look a bit harder. Our league is being held back by your club and your siamese twin in Govan. A constant reliance on the cultivated religious bigotry by both clubs is not a good look but has enhanced both clubs fan base and therefore revenue. Your club will never achieve any level of sucess in Europe whilst you both stitch up the other 40 clubs in the SPFL. A fairer distribution of the leagues accrued revenue would be a start. The sooner both clubs realise that you are big clubs in an insignificant league and strive to respect all teams in the league then you may see our league prosper. I am of course not holding my breath. 

Good luck on Wednesday though 2 defeats in 4 days may be too much for you. 

Just now, C4mmy31 said:

Will you be calling for a blanket ban of them for training on or your boys clubs playing on them week in week out? 

Afterall some of them will be your future players.

The answer is No because that doesn't suit the agenda here does it.

Training and games are not the same thing. Youth teams and the top league in the country aren't comparable either.

Just now, KTID26 said:

You laddie need to look a bit harder. Our league is being held back by your club and your siamese twin in Govan. A constant reliance on the cultivated religious bigotry by both clubs is not a good look but has enhanced both clubs fan base and therefore revenue. Your club will never achieve any level of sucess in Europe whilst you both stitch up the other 40 clubs in the SPFL. A fairer distribution of the leagues accrued revenue would be a start. The sooner both clubs realise that you are big clubs in an insignificant league and strive to respect all teams in the league then you may see our league prosper. I am of course not holding my breath. 

Good luck on Wednesday though 2 defeats in 4 days may be too much for you. 

So rather than other clubs improving and increasing their standards, the blame lies with Celtic and Rangers. Backwards logic.

20 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

The SPFL is the league that hates itself.

17 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Evidently not. I was specifically talking about the plastic pitches in the SPFL.

22 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

The plastic pitches in Scotland are a joke tbh. They should be banned in the top flight. They look shite on telly and are not conducive to good football. 

You clearly don't even know what the leagues are called. 

8 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

So rather than other clubs improving and increasing their standards, the blame lies with Celtic and Rangers. Backwards logic.

Everytime there is talk of reconstruction or moves to improve the game, Why is it both your club and your evil twin are dead set against it?

Lets be honest your both more than happy to be big fishes in a small pond.