Killie v Celtic

7 minutes ago, well again said:

Only when Celtic are not playing then.

So me going to watch my local junior side regularly pretty much every other week doesn’t count as supporting my local team then? I watch lots of teams when Celtic aren’t playing usually on that big telly box thing but for Wishy I actually go in person. I have a scarf and everything 

6 minutes ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

Ooops. That's another question they don't like!

Can open. Worms everywhere.

Nah mate, again I’ve answered all of these questions quite happily. I’m wondering if you will bring me something tougher before I go to bed? 

Edited by Jinky67

18 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The last thing I am is a bigot mate, I’m a half Asian Catholic married to a Protestant who served 14 years in the British armed forces. As far as Celtic fans go I’m about as big an anomaly as it fucking gets. Christ I even wear a poppy 🤷‍♂️

What you have shown yourself here though in very few posts to be considerably ignorant and dare I say a bigot?

I also wear a poppy, don’t celebrate or support the IRA whatsoever, my dad was in the army for years and Celtic are my local team.

That must f**k them right up!

2 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

So me going to watch my local junior side regularly pretty much every other week doesn’t count as supporting my local team then? 

Nah mate, again I’ve answered all of these questions quite happily. I’m wondering if you will bring me something tougher before I go to bed? 

To be fair, you've had a go, which is more then we normally get from you boys!

The tough question I'll send you away with is....

Should Alistair Johnstone take the goalie gloves from Joe Hart, given how well he managed to get a hand on that shot from Corey Ndaba? 

And as a bonus...

Alistair Johnstone is the double of Nigel Farage. Will I ever be able to look at him again without seeing a young Farage? 

11 minutes ago, well again said:

2 out of 60000 , now that's a small minority.

How do you know it’s only 2? Did you count them all? 

6 minutes ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

To be fair, you've had a go, which is more then we normally get from you boys!

The tough question I'll send you away with is....

Should Alistair Johnstone take the goalie gloves from Joe Hart, given how well he managed to get a hand on that shot from Corey Ndaba? 

And as a bonus...

Alistair Johnstone is the double of Nigel Farage. Will I ever be able to look at him again without seeing a young Farage? 

That’s a stupid question not a tough one, I guess the question I asked you was the tough one

Edited by Jinky67

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

That’s a stupid question not a tough one, I guess the question I asked you was the tough one

So....are you back to avoiding questions you don't like?

Well, it's not for everyone.

But it was nice while it lasted.  👍

Edited by StringVesto Slipher

10 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Here's a wee story for you, it's fact actually....

Billy Bowie recently submitted the application for planning permission for our new training facility with East Ayrshire Council which would allow Killie to replace the current surface with a grass pitch.

So far there have been objections from over 40 people lodged against the application. 

These objections list the names and location of the people who submitted them, many from as far afield as 10 miles away from the new training grounds location.

Surprise surprise the vast majority are all fans of a certain Glasgow club according to their various social media accounts, all using the exact same copy n paste objection letter.

This is how petty they are. 

Fannies, but no surprising.   They will have tarred you Ayrshire currants (sorry mods) and that's how their fucked up bigoted minds work. 

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Much like the issue you have with plastic pitches when they only matter between 3pm and 4:50pm on a weekend.

Tthe rest of the time you don't have an issue with them for training on or coaching future players.

A completely pointless comparison.

18 minutes ago, StringVesto Slipher said:

So....are you back to avoiding questions you don't like?

Well, it's not for everyone.

But it was nice while it lasted.  👍

There is nothing to like, it’s just an utterly stupid and nonsensical question which only makes you look like a fud 

3 hours ago, Scooby_Doo said:

Well, if you're in the Celtic end then that would make sense.

I've listened to many an opposing manager being interviewed after an away defeat to Killie and the pitch is never mentioned.

Happy to be corrected but I'm fairly certain Rodgers didn't mention it either.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

The last thing I am is a bigot mate, I’m a half Asian Catholic married to a Protestant who served 14 years in the British armed forces. As far as Celtic fans go I’m about as big an anomaly as it fucking gets. Christ I even wear a poppy 🤷‍♂️

What you have shown yourself here though in very few posts to be considerably ignorant and dare I say a bigot?

Why would you support a team that has thousands and thousands of terrorist loving bigots supporting them then?  Aren't you better than that?  I certainly couldn't sit in amongst that shite weekly and feel I was part a a special support.   Part of going to games and supporting a football club is the camaraderie you get with fellow supporters and enjoy the good times and suffer the shite.   I don't understand a non-bigot old firm fan just sitting there listening to that and actually enjoying themselves.  

3 hours ago, Ooooft. said:

I also wear a poppy, don’t celebrate or support the IRA whatsoever, my dad was in the army for years and Celtic are my local team.

That must f**k them right up!

To celtc games?  Bet you don't.   And if not, why not?  

3 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Why would you support a team that has thousands and thousands of terrorist loving bigots supporting them then?  Aren't you better than that?  I certainly couldn't sit in amongst that shite weekly and feel I was part a a special support.   Part of going to games and supporting a football club is the camaraderie you get with fellow supporters and enjoy the good times and suffer the shite.   I don't understand a non-bigot old firm fan just sitting there listening to that and actually enjoying themselves.  

My question would be that how can you not be a sectarian bigot when you choose to sign up to support an institution that’s in essence sectarian and bigoted ?

Thats not aimed at any Celtic, or indeed Rangers fans in particular, it’s just an opinion.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

My question would be that how can you not be a sectarian bigot when you choose to sign up to support an institution that’s in essence sectarian and bigoted ?

Thats not aimed at any Celtic, or indeed Rangers fans in particular, it’s just an opinion.

Totally agree.  you know what they are all about, it's not some kind of secret you find out when you start supporting.

People could be a fan of the club growing up because mum/dad uncle etc supported them and took them to the game but when you grow an adult brain or mind you would stand there thinking f**k this for a laugh as soon as you could. 

Edited by Hoose Rice