Old firm defeat excuse tombola

"Our squad is severely depleted by injuries and we have European competition to focus on as well".

Just play one or two of the 20-odd squad members that never get a start. Also, you'll be getting papped out of Europe before too long, so that won't be an excuse much longer...

58 minutes ago, AuAl said:

The ticket stuff always makes me laugh. "These diddies can't even fill their stadiums, yet they're locking out supporters". Aye nae worries, Mr Dingwall Loyal Blues supporters club, tough shit.

Clubs can dictate their allocations however they want. Most daft thing is that most of the folk complaining about clubs only giving 1 stand are almost definitely folk that don't attend games.

They just like moaning about diddy clubs and how shite Scottish fitba is. With their only contribution to the game being a sky sports subscription so they can watch their old heroes talk utter pish, "it's a tough one here for Celtic today" - nah it really shouldn't be a difficult one, that's why it's so funny watching you get pumped.

Aye the "bloo poond" roasters as they are known.

2 hours ago, killieboyd said:

It was copied from my post in Killiefc.com, good to see that you are checking our Killie forums!  Twat!

The highlighting around the post shows that it was a C&P

2 hours ago, killieboyd said:

Also sums up OF fans, trying to deflect, given the context if my post, you imbecile!

I agree with your post, there is an element of outrage/huffyness when we don't win.   

Really no need for insults, it just comes across as being childish. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Claiming this was a "handball"

image.thumb.png.65f72c274c6da94e9dad76e4b010ec92.png

In that same game, Celtic's Polish keeper Lukasz Zaluska swung a punch at the ball, missed, and nearly decapitated an ICT player in the penalty area. It's difficult to imagine a more stonewall penalty, yet play was allowed to continue. This inconvenient fact gets airbrushed out by Celtic fans keen to promote the handball narrative.

Edited by Squonk

Obviously everything everyone else has already said, but the one that's been pissing me off in recent times is when the press talk about the "shock result" when Celtgers lose to absolutely anyone with the possible exception of Hearts, Hibs, and Aberdeen, yet have nothing to say about how we've ended up in the position when a single result in a twelve team league can be so unusual, nor whether we should seek to change the pointless nature of the whole affair.

...other than by praying for zero-effort sugar daddy takeovers, of course.